Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

migu420 migu420

Old 1500 don't need to use shoe tree or hand to reshape , shape are still killer .

For example , 1500ib
P_20161225_141059.jpg

shape comparison article : https://project4000.wordpress.com/2009/08/25/laced-solebox-1500-release-re-cap-comparison/

Last edited:
APLUS APLUS
Cause they want shape more sharper . They forget upper length must fit the sole .
i wear us8.5 1500 in 2006 , but i have to wear us9 on recent's 1500

$T2eC16h,!wsE9suw0PbNBR(bC(0Zow~~60_57.JPG
27573377_1575710109181277_2794767818308976640_n.jpg

I don’t think that’s necessarily it. I have multiple pairs of the reshaped 1500 and none of them have the cliffhanger toe. I just think it’s bad QC...both sides of the pond.

I don’t think that’s necessarily it. I have multiple pairs of the reshaped 1500 and none of them have the cliffhanger toe. I just think it’s bad QC...both sides of the pond.
I wear a s12. And I’ve got a couple of bad 1500’s that have this issue. Yp was one and was very disappointed. As I love the look and cw of that shoe. It’s a dagger but hangs off the side like the sole was an 11 and upper a 12. I feel like the bigger your size the less chance of good shape. You guys w little feet seem to have nicer shaped models than I.

I wear a s12. And I’ve got a couple of bad 1500’s that have this issue. Yp was one and was very disappointed. As I love the look and cw of that shoe. It’s a dagger but hangs off the side like the sole was an 11 and upper a 12. I feel like the bigger your size the less chance of good shape. You guys w little feet seem to have nicer shaped models than I.

I wear 11.5 in 1500’s. Like I said, it’s just a bad QC issue on certain models.

Those 576s look really exciting! Seems like they also release these every 5 years since the 20th anniversary? Kind of helps the wait until the next 1300JP haha

Received my stussys today and I have the same problem squizzy3000 squizzy3000 had with his pair a while back. Loose mesh, box label text looks a little off, and I didn’t get the dust bag. Makes me think these might be seconds or b-grades or something similar. Bright side of no dust bag is no black scuffs, but I wanted that damn dust bag.

Received my stussys today and I have the same problem squizzy3000 squizzy3000 had with his pair a while back. Loose mesh, box label text looks a little off, and I didn’t get the dust bag. Makes me think these might be seconds or b-grades or something similar. Bright side of no dust bag is no black scuffs, but I wanted that damn dust bag.
Do you live in NY/ NYC/ LI? If so, you can have mine homie! I just don’t feel like shipping out a dust bag lol

Do you live in NY/ NYC/ LI? If so, you can have mine homie! I just don’t feel like shipping out a dust bag lol
I appreciate the generosity! I'm in SW Ohio, or I would definitely take you up on that. I emailed Solestop, probably a bit too angrily, but they're making it right and sending me one. I was more upset that they list it as brand new and all that and have a product shot with the dust bag and didn't mention it wasn't included with purchase. Oh well, I got my stussys.

I appreciate the generosity! I'm in SW Ohio, or I would definitely take you up on that. I emailed Solestop, probably a bit too angrily, but they're making it right and sending me one. I was more upset that they list it as brand new and all that and have a product shot with the dust bag and didn't mention it wasn't included with purchase. Oh well, I got my stussys.
Oh so you’re good then? They’re sending you a bag?

T tennesseetailor so basically you got the dustbag without the black marks on the kicks. That’s a win
I didn't think about it like that, but yes I'm counting this as a huge win. The only thing still bugging me is the loose mesh. But I'm gonna be wearing them so it's only going to bother me until I unDS.

Oh so you’re good then? They’re sending you a bag?
Yep! They said they're going to send me one that they happened to have laying around so win, win.

Still haven't got shipping info on my 998s I ordered. Friday will be 2 weeks since the order was placed......starting to think I have a cancellation coming my way.

my second pair from solestop had sort of loose mesh to. just gonna rock it that way. kinda sorta makes me want to pick up a second pair even though i'm selling my stained one on fb..i'm crazy right.

Back
Top Bottom