Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hey moshe my college roommate is from cherry hill i spent a few wild weekends there.

was at the ll bean outlet in ct yesterday and saw the ll bean v4. m990LL4. absolute fuego all around. dopest shoe i've seen in person in a while. butterscotch-esque. crazy gum sole action

Day 26. "RAF Duxford"

2018-03-26_22.24.52.jpg

#100DaysOfNewBalance998​

LOL, it's more complicated than that. I'm actually originally from NY (Queens) but moved to Cherry Hill in high school, a suburb of South Jersey right outside of Philly. Only sports they broadcasted were Philadelphia sports (naturally) and I fell in love. I've been in Boston for 13 years now but my loyalty to Philly has never died.

Never would have guessed haha. Did you come down for the parade?

These run small. I went with 997 size and feels snug with my wide feet. Need to half size up. Comfort level is beyond 998
37B0FE9A-F3B3-478B-AF9E-283B0A28ECC4.jpeg
They should loosen up after you wear them a while. I went tts (half up from 998 size) on my first pair and wish I didn’t after they broke in. They stretch out a little.

Alright boys, I'm about to cave and make a bad decision. There is a pair of Horween 998s I want. Well, I am close to going up a half size from regular Horween size just because they are a sweet deal.

Got both pairs of the Legacy Of Grey and both are getting returned, don’t feel good on feet

I recently got the 574 Johnny Appleseed and decided to get the Babe Blue Ox since I’m returning the Legacy Of Grey 574’s and there’s another Spring eBay coupon code (THIS JUST GOT EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT ET) so they cost me just less than $70 shipped

These 15% and 20% off coupon codes are gonna be a problem for me if they keep dropping them...I wanna say this is the third one in a matter of three or four weeks

Alright boys, I'm about to cave and make a bad decision. There is a pair of Horween 998s I want. Well, I am close to going up a half size from regular Horween size just because they are a sweet deal.
Were you the one who bought the 10.5 998WD?

Do they still release MT555’s?

Anyone have some knowledge on them and this pair in particular?

ED09F759-78AE-43D2-A1BA-208BCA1C64C7.jpeg

I think these were released in Japan and I think they release or have released them in the UK more frequently

Don't you usually size .5 down for leather lining?

I don't. I don't even go down in 998s. Maybe my feet are just shaped ridiculously. I went .5 down in the BESP and they are just too tight. I have to have the insole out of them when I wear them.

Were you the one who bought the 10.5 998WD?

No sir. I already have those, but I would like to complete that pack lol.

that colorway of mt555 was a co.jp from 2004, one of my favorite models. watch out on wearing them, ive had some pairs hold up ok and other pairs where the sole seperated from the upper. the model hasn't been made since 2006-ish

how much for LL's at the outlet ?
man all i remember is glancing at the ticket and seeing the $175 tag. didn't look long enough to see the discounted price but now i'm thinking they might have been full price. will confirm if i make it back there this week

Back
Top Bottom