Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

6700B40A-C7AA-4D35-979E-6F68D94520FE.jpeg
E3E8B7C1-A075-4987-8844-4AA3F11E2D44.jpeg
DF70CD5D-173C-4E01-9999-C875CA434AB3.jpeg
A882D3C9-995C-43C5-9C24-3B92BFADA90C.jpeg

Wife and I went on a weekend trip and she unDSed her first pair of NBs. She absolutely loves them

Relationships NB Goals here once me & my shawtyboo has our "child" and we take a pic at DisneyWorld. I'll be wearing some 990v2,v3,v4,991.5, & or NB993; and a fanny pack... I hope my day 1 Asics homie @threegeees grabs him a pair by then. :nerd: :nthat:

nice, kids are the next step for us too, but not in a rush or anything. but when we do eventually have kids, i'll prob still rock the sleek models though. hehe, and yea i do plan to lace up my kids in NBs. i think that'll be a lot of fun

Their last collab hit discount after a couple of mths so it’s a definite possibility. I think they may even still be on the site

I so badly wish I was on the v4 wagon from the jump. Their first collab is a must-have being a Philly sports fan. When I finally started copping v4s my size was long gone, would have been clutch for that Super Bowl win :wink:

I so badly wish I was on the v4 wagon from the jump. Their first collab is a must-have being a Philly sports fan. When I finally started copping v4s my size was long gone, would have been clutch for that Super Bowl win :wink:

Philly sports fan from Boston??? Is that even allowed??

Philly sports fan from Boston??? Is that even allowed??

LOL, it's more complicated than that. I'm actually originally from NY (Queens) but moved to Cherry Hill in high school, a suburb of South Jersey right outside of Philly. Only sports they broadcasted were Philadelphia sports (naturally) and I fell in love. I've been in Boston for 13 years now but my loyalty to Philly has never died.

LOL, it's more complicated than that. I'm actually originally from NY (Queens) but moved to Cherry Hill in high school, a suburb of South Jersey right outside of Philly. Only sports they broadcasted were Philadelphia sports (naturally) and I fell in love. I've been in Boston for 13 years now but my loyalty to Philly has never died.

You living up in Boston now but came from my neck of the woods in South jersey. But you associated with the two cities whose sports I hate the most, Philly and Boston haha. Grew up outside of Philly and never liked their sports. Always been a NY/NJ guys for sports.

Oh well, at least we have shoes in common

Back
Top Bottom