Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

A little part of me has been intrigued by the 993 for a while. I see some pictures and I think they kinda look beefy, then I see others and I'm not very impressed.

The 992 is like the forefather to the Balenciega and Stella McCartney dad shoes that are popular now.

Happy Friyay fellas....

Word. I might be in the minority here, but does anyone think 993s feel better comfortwise than 991s? I think we all agree aesthetically that the 991 is a better looking shoe, but while I feel you could actually (still) run in both of these, I believe the 993 is a tad better ride. Just my two cents.

YCMC 990v4s came in. Even better in person.

do8ht2.jpg

zldsh2.jpg

993 is the most comfortable of the 990 series for me. Even more than the v4 which I would put 2nd. Wish I made some nb1 993s back when those were an option.

M1500LDC (London Marathon) is releasing tomorrow at NB Flagship in Boston. I'm assuming they'll release online tonight at midnight as well and at other flagships. If that's not the case and anyone needs a proxy let me know. I don't think these will be releasing outside of NB's own retail channels.

Happy Friyay fellas....

Word. I might be in the minority here, but does anyone think 993s feel better comfortwise than 991s? I think we all agree aesthetically that the 991 is a better looking shoe, but while I feel you could actually (still) run in both of these, I believe the 993 is a tad better ride. Just my two cents.

YCMC 990v4s came in. Even better in person.

do8ht2.jpg

zldsh2.jpg
^^^Those Benjamins are growing on me...:emoji_fire:

According to Nb gallery they’re only gonna be at flagship, .com and FP. Not sure how that accurate that is tho they usually know their stuff

Back
Top Bottom