Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anybody grab these?

I'm tempted:

Limited-Edt-Vault-X-New-Balance-574-Sport.jpg

Really odd that NB.com doesn’t carry 11.5 in made in England. Hopefully I can grab them from the U.K.

IMO the London joints are not limited at all!! Maybe pairs in store are but they were up on NB in China for a few weeks now, I woke up hours after midnight as did a few NTalkers and still copped. FSR still. Not that it matters! Just saying! Hope they come with 2 laces...NYC Marathon did not

Gotta love the 25% off (code + cash back) !!!

Oh wow my sz is gone online. Good thing I didn’t wait. I could be wrong but it doesn’t look like the typical boutiques are getting these or I think we would’ve heard by now. Unless they’re getting them later on

IMO the London joints are not limited at all!! Maybe pairs in store are but they were up on NB in China for a few weeks now, I woke up hours after midnight as did a few NTalkers and still copped. FSR still. Not that it matters! Just saying! Hope they come with 2 laces...NYC Marathon did not

Gotta love the 25% off (code + cash back) !!!

They may be sitting on NB in China but there's only a few pairs left for each pair online. These are definitely limited, not your typical GR that's for sure. Remaining stock numbers on NB's own website right now.

Size 12- 2
Size 11- 1
Size 10.5 - 1
Size 10- 5
Size 9.5- 6
Size 8.5- 7
Size 8- 5

Just copped my 10.5 thanks to the tip from @winstonandy. I must have gotten the last 10.5 because they’re gone now. Stoked that these were easy to get and that we were able to get that 20% off.

Just copped my 10.5 thanks to the tip from @winstonandy. I must have gotten the last 10.5 because they’re gone now. Stoked that these were easy to get and that we were able to get that 20% off.
Team work makes the dream work! I hope the shape is good like in pics. While I am not that into shape of a shoe these were a plus. Love the colors too!!

moshepark moshepark good looks homie! TY for the offer of proxy . Ok...some sizes selling out...maybe limited like true collab? I guess they got stuck in the NYC998 so they made way less of these!

Back
Top Bottom