Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The email just says they’re not available. Must have oversold.

If anyone has a 10.5 if they want to sell.... :D
Sorry to hear dude. UK site still has 10.5s. Happy to proxy if needed although it wouldn’t allow me to use any discount codes when I bought mine, so it would be retail.

8D986137-6224-41B6-808D-4E568F74F711.jpeg

Today. Underrated CW imo.

Are the 990v4 releasing on the 14th really going to be $100?

Also have there been any similar hybrids like this pair of 991's with 990v3 soles?

Would like to see 992 or 993s on 990v4 soles.

m9919-scf-blackred.jpg

Last edited:
I caved and ordered the LDNs yesterday since 9.5 was sitting. I hope I was right going with my 998 size.

LOL, I was eyeing that 9.5....I mulled it for hours. I'm a sz 10 in most NBs and I'm a 10 in 1500s so that was my hold up. Glad they went to a good home!

haha I kept following the inventory that was there. For a while there were 4 pairs left, then 3 and I said screw it. The 20% helped persuade me.

I'm going to be in Boston this weekend. Does anyone know if Boylston or Flagship store will have the LDN 1500s? Also, I am hoping there is some sort of Boston lifestyle shoe; I've only seen the 890v6 as the only Boston themed shoe.

I'm going to be in Boston this weekend. Does anyone know if Boylston or Flagship store will have the LDN 1500s? Also, I am hoping there is some sort of Boston lifestyle shoe; I've only seen the 890v6 as the only Boston themed shoe.

Boylston won't have the 1500s. The Flagship may have some pairs left, but they didn't get a lot- you should call them in advance and see if they'd be willing to hold them for you.

There is not a lifestyle shoe for Boston but there is a LAZR and a Fenway Cruz

to go along with the 890, they also did a fresh foam lazr. Thats probably the pair out of the 2 i’ll get when I go to pickup my number this weekend.

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/mens-f...Vintage Indigo_with_Pigment_and_White&width=D

Back
Top Bottom