Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

London 1500s are the biggest batch of crap I’ve seen in a long time. Lovely cw but garbage quality. I’m over them after searching through 5 sz 9s and finding 1 decent shoe in 10. Shame on you NB

Too bad those London 1500's are so limited and inconsistent, because they are really nice...

Depends...Some folks are more selective and maybe a bit crazy standards wise. Most reports came in that the 1500LDC are dope and fine. Mine are!

Call the Flagship store...Pairs sitting when I was there last week! I wanted to UNDS them but the weather in MA has been crap!

We invented a new season! Sprinter!! Spring x Winter!! The worst of both seasons at the same time!

I wanted to UNDS them but the weather in MA has been crap!

We invented a new season! Sprinter!! Spring x Winter!! The worst of both seasons at the same time!

I think "Sprinter" may have just ended in my area lol. We got like 20+ inches of snow where I live last weekend and everything is melting off finally.

Call the Flagship store...Pairs sitting when I was there last week! I wanted to UNDS them but the weather in MA has been crap!

This past week it sure has, minus the first part of Tuesday!

I'm so bummed; I was on Boyleston on Sun & Mon (race day by the finish line) but couldn't make it into the Flagship. Still need those LDNs in a size 10 and refused to settle for the 9.5 on NB.com now lol. So close yet so far away!

This past week it sure has, minus the first part of Tuesday!

I'm so bummed; I was on Boyleston on Sun & Mon (race day by the finish line) but couldn't make it into the Flagship. Still need those LDNs in a size 10 and refused to settle for the 9.5 on NB.com now lol. So close yet so far away!
they have plenty of pairs at NYC flagship

The London 1500’s are beautiful in hand.

They come with gray and navy laces, but has anyone tried white laces?

Straight outta Singapore!

4AFA6DDF-2EE8-4DD2-B3DD-EA8860A85E68.jpeg

F9E71648-389E-49B6-AAAA-424E6D69C417.jpeg

Vidi, are the bottom ones "A Few" inspired?

Yeah mane , these are the corrected ones. The first ones I was really drunk (I've stopped drinking & I found out me and my shawtyboo are having a baby girl. :pimp:) I accidentally used castlerock where I wanted to use black. I called NB customer service like 12 hours later & the rep was like it already processed through the warehouse so I was basically screwed. So I said F*** it I just make another pair that is the one I want.

1st pair.

IMG_20180413_192504.jpg

2nd pair.

IMG_20180419_221420.jpg

Back
Top Bottom