Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Repped for the conversion. Cross over, do it. Do it now.
tenor.gif

Thats what I felt like when i put them on and walked around

tenor.gif

Thats what I felt like when i put them on and walked around

@moshepark helped convert me with an oop of the GL4. And then I found the Stussy for a steal. If you can't get behind the chunkiness of the 990 go for the 991 or 991.5. Sleeker version but same comfort IMO.

I went from 0 NB to like 7 or 8 pairs very quickly cuz of this thread. MiUSA 574s and 900 series are super comfy for me. I see a lot of 1500 love in here too but that silhoeutte hasn't struck me yet.

@moshepark helped convert me with an oop of the GL4. And then I found the Stussy for a steal. If you can't get behind the chunkiness of the 990 go for the 991 or 991.5. Sleeker version but same comfort IMO.

I went from 0 NB to like 7 or 8 pairs very quickly cuz of this thread. MiUSA 574s and 900 series are super comfy for me. I see a lot of 1500 love in here too but that silhoeutte hasn't struck me yet.

There are a couple NB1 I still want to make, but I think I am gonna do them to a 574....and maybe even the V3. I want something I can wear all day if i want.

Yea 998’s don’t have that much cushion. 990v4’s have more, but still not that cushy.

But the overall feel of 990v4’s is pretty good.

Looks like one of Metro Boomin's friends messes with NB. Seems like the it's the Moonshots from the lighting.

31189614_10156873098514367_1509389990444924928_n.jpg

This is always the case... I regret letting mine go.
Was convinced to grab them when I saw a worker at my old job wear them for a week straight. So nice on foot. Just happy I got them for less than retail after eBay code and ebates after searching for a few months.

Had to do some adjustments after a few hours to get the lacing and feel just right. Had some hot spots, so hoping they break in more on next wear, only had them on for a few hours today.

Was convinced to grab them when I saw a worker at my old job wear them for a week straight. So nice on foot. Just happy I got them for less than retail after eBay code and ebates after searching for a few months.

Had to do some adjustments after a few hours to get the lacing and feel just right. Had some hot spots, so hoping they break in more on next wear, only had them on for a few hours today.
Had two pairs of every SP minus the 1500, let them all go for a little profit. Not worth it in the end, and the colors on the 991.5 are perfect.

Back
Top Bottom