Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yessir! You better act fast homie! I've confirmed from a reliable source that the new color wheel drops the first week of May.​

Do you think there's any possibility at all of NB doing one of those crazy promos like they did at the tail end of their last color wheel? If I remember correctly it was BOGO $99.99. That was bananas.

Do you think there's any possibility at all of NB doing one of those crazy promos like they did at the tail end of their last color wheel? If I remember correctly it was BOGO $99.99. That was bananas.

Dang, i remember that now. BOGO $99.99 + 20% off coupon + 5% ebates = 2 perf 998s for $240 :smile: Good times. Hoping for some new model options...like a v4 once the v5 comes.

201804117_0904-CapturFiles.png

If I like a shoe, I have no problem paying retail.

I re-read my comment and probably came off a bit rude, but not meaning to be. True, if you like the shoe, go for it; i pay retail for ugly dad shoes all the time. I just don't understand the markup and wish the shops were doing some really unique things with these collabs, NB1 or not.

Last edited:
I re-read my comment and probably came off a bit rude, but not meaning to be. True, if you like the shoe, go for it; i pay retail for ugly dad shoes all the time. I just don't understand the markup and wish the shops were doing some really unique things with these collabs, NB1 or not.

no worries here. yeah its gotten annoying that NB seemed to have told places if they want to collab on a 998 they’re restricted to NB1. Thats what all the “collabs” have been recently.

no worries here. yeah its gotten annoying that NB seemed to have told places if they want to collab on a 998 they’re restricted to NB1. Thats what all the “collabs” have been recently.
There have been quite a few collabs that were not nb1 so far in 2018
COPSON 247
Limited 574 Sport
YCMC 990
4 'Iconic Collaborations' 574's
Marvel Black Panther 574 Sport and 990 Boot
J. Crew National Parks 998's
Concepts 991.5
Grenson 576

Back
Top Bottom