Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

YCMC has like a 5% code on Befrugal.com......they have other codes, but won't work on the V4s. There is also like 5% cash back. I think last time I checked it came down to like $125 after the little discount and cash back.
How much do I hope the Benjamin Bread will be on disco. The forwarder shipping cost is a bit steep.....

I'll say a prayer for you....

I wanted the "Stars and Stripes" also known as the 990SS4 to go on sale, buuuuuttt nope
v4 is going to make me broke in 2018. And I just saw this nubuck v4, 990IG4
M990IG4.jpg

More pics here -> http://shop.newbalance.jp/shop/g/gM990IG4#

those Bodega 998s are ugly as sin, but the theme makes me want to buy them :lol:
Ha! Funny, these colors mimick the Chicago L train system too, minus the Pink and Purple lines.

These are a straight NB1. Look at the N's, they're not mismatching. Each shoe has its own matching N. So, basically, if we all wanted to recreate this and swap left/right shoes with each other we could. For cheaper, no less, lol.
NB1 998.jpg
Good looks. I don't see a retail price on any of the sneaker blogs. I'm guessing anywhere between $220-$250?

V4s for me today.....
#V4Movement

2laedci.jpg

These are a straight NB1. Look at the N's, they're not mismatching. Each shoe has its own matching N. So, basically, if we all wanted to recreate this and swap left/right shoes with each other we could. For cheaper, no less, lol.

NB1 998.jpg

Pretty much NB1, but the blue on the tongue was gone as of last week (suede at least, still available for mesh parts) and I haven't seen that green on the heel before.

That said, these are pretty ugly. Still better than the JCrew beach balls though :lol:

NB1 998.jpg

If the toe box matches the collar it is a NB1.

Back
Top Bottom