Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ooh those 576s are up on NB..how do they run,tts?

I am TTS in 576.

2yjqadk.png

I think I'm feeling the cup sole one the most!

I just showed my girlfriend a picture of the "Tassie Devil" 990V3 i have been contemplating.......her exact response was "You aren't really going to order those are you? They look very old man, even more old man than your other ones (998s)".

:rofl:. Old man 998.....

I just showed my girlfriend a picture of the "Tassie Devil" 990V3 i have been contemplating.......her exact response was "You aren't really going to order those are you? They look very old man, even more old man than your other ones (998s)".

That shoe is just FUGLY! lol!!

Uber Grand Pa shoe! Call it how you see it but for me when I see some lady in my building with a walker rocking 990 I know to stay a way.

That shoe is just FUGLY! lol!!

Uber Grand Pa shoe! Call it how you see it but for me when I see some lady in my building with a walker rocking 990 I know to stay a way.

No hurt feelings here lol. I figured it would be a nice time to try them in a cool colorway. To be fair, I showed her some other models in beloved colorways and she didn't sugarcoat things haha. She told me when I started wearing NB that they "weren't me".......and here we are

Leather toe box? Man! Those are nice!
If Bodega's Mass Tranist had a different sole/middy it would have been held in higher regard

i'm holding off but
ycmc has promo codes going on, of course it doesn't work with just benjamin breads.. but you can get creative with the other ones that already have slight discount..
$50 off orders of $200+
MBM50
$30 off orders of $150+
MBM30
$15 off orders of $100+
MBM15

don't forget ebates..

Based on recent developments this almost seems like a sneak preview of new NB1 options.
I would agree with that on the Gold Eye, Nor'easter & Mass Transit but this middy and materials makes me think it is a legit collab. Shame NB didnt let Bodega do a full on collab because the $220 price point/NB1 is a turn off to lots of us.

Back
Top Bottom