Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

M990MB4-2_1024x1024.jpg
0002_M990MB4_1024x1024.jpg

Call me crazy, but im gunna go see if cncpts still has the mallard/goldeneye in stock rather than do an NB1. Anyone know if they’re sold out?

I'm confused. Why do people want the Goldeneyes again? Just make 'em on NB1 for cheaper. To my knowledge, copping from concepts doesn't come with any extra goodies or anything. It's a straight NB1.

Simply because I dont want to :lol:

I was about to get on the highway when they put them online. Im glad they did and saved me the trip.

For those Golden Eyes, is that “Dark Military Green” on the heel area? It definitely looks Brown in that pic.

For those Golden Eyes, is that “Dark Military Green” on the heel area? It definitely looks Brown in that pic.

Color on the website is not accurate. The dark military green is definitely a brownish green color. A few people who have used it on their pairs ha e told me that and I’ve seen it in pics they sent me.

Anyone happen to have a lead on 998 j crew “beach ball”? Looking for my first pair of NB and those struck my eye. Which model is considered most comfy for everyday wear. TIA.

Back
Top Bottom