Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

AFTER NO  B&Y 1700 13s AT ALL!!

I ordered the 1500gyb on 2.13.13 from ebay - because no one else had a 13 in stock.

Well, apparently there is no 13!

I was just sent a refund because the 13 was misprinted, they said they got no 13s.

I've called multiple companies and they have stated they haven't received/ nor sold any 13s.

Guess the new FSR is 8-12. 

Last edited:
i mean, ive sold all of my jordans because of quality.  I was totally sold on nb because of the quality but now im kinda turned off because of the size inequality/injustice.  Especially, since they sent me those lame *** quality customs for christmas.  I had to send them back because they rushed them so bad.
Look at it this way, you could've ordered another pair of customs after you sent your botched pair back, and you would still have them in less than half the time that a Nike iD would've taken.

never seen this site before but im guessing their stuff are fakes?

newbalance-online.com
affirmative, they are offering the "toothpastes" 1500s from years back for 53 pounds, no way that's possible, hold on let me link you the list of all the shoe websites, most of us on here frequent for purchases.

P.S. sorry been busy all weekend guys, will have results on shoe sizes tomorrow

EDIT: here you go infrared90: http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/6690#post_17124624

Last edited:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I've been looking for those for about 6 months now. NICE PICK-UP!!!

thanks. ive been looking for over a year. i was so happy when i told the guy id trade my camo af1 supremes (bought for retail like $110 or something) plus $20. so i basically got them for $130. now kennedys and grey pigeons and ill be all caught up with my need list.

Brought the 1600s into studio. Liking this shoe more and more every time I look at it. I'll have a review up sometime next week.

Full album can be found here: 

Last edited:
Nice pickups everyone! Ive been mad busy with all star and been neglecting the thread please forgive me lol

theyre 9.5s. dude had high prices on the nike ****, guess he thought there was no demand for these. the only nb's at the summit were some salmons, seals, nice kicks. i cant wait to un ds these guys.

NB Shoe Size Survey: Below you will find the responses from users for both Narrow/Normal and Wide feet. I'm posting the last question results as I believe it is the most beneficial, I could post the first and second responses in a "vs." graphs for each shoe, but I'm not sure who would want to see that.

Note: Those models that are underlined are those with one response, so you might need to take those results with a "grain of salt" when using them for NB purchases 

The - means that no one chose said option

Any questions, let me know -NT13
[table][tr][td]Narrow/Normal[/td][/tr][tr][td]model:[/td][td]1 size small[/td][td]0.5 size small[/td][td]TTS[/td][td]0.5 size large[/td][td]1 size large[/td][/tr][tr][td]420[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]574 (Asia)[/td][td]-[/td][td]11%[/td][td]56%[/td][td]33%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]574 (UK)[/td][td]-[/td][td]17%[/td][td]67%[/td][td]17%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]574 (USA)[/td][td]-[/td][td]9%[/td][td]82%[/td][td]9%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]574 (custom)[/td][td]-[/td][td]20%[/td][td]20%[/td][td]40%[/td][td]20%[/td][/tr][tr][td]575[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]100%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]576[/td][td]-[/td][td]33%[/td][td]67%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]577 (Asia)[/td][td]-[/td][td]33%[/td][td]67%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]577 (UK)[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]17%[/td][td]17%[/td][td]17%[/td][/tr][tr][td]580[/td][td]-[/td][td]10%[/td][td]40%[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]620[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]670[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]100%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]710[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]100%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]990 (OG)[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]70%[/td][td]30%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]990 (v3)[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]100%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]991[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]100%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]993[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]996 (Asia)[/td][td]-[/td][td]25%[/td][td]75%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]996 (USA)[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]64%[/td][td]36%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]997[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]67%[/td][td]33%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]998[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]60%[/td][td]40%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]999[/td][td]-[/td][td]8%[/td][td]42%[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]1300[/td][td]-[/td][td]8%[/td][td]50%[/td][td]42%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]1400[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]1500 (Asia)[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]1500 (UK)[/td][td]-[/td][td]17%[/td][td]67%[/td][td]17%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]1600[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]1700[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Wide[/td][/tr][tr][td]model:[/td][td]1 size small[/td][td]0.5 size small[/td][td]TTS[/td][td]0.5 size large[/td][td]1 size large[/td][/tr][tr][td]420[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]574 (Asia)[/td][td]-[/td][td]33%[/td][td]67%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]574 (UK)[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]100%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]574 (USA)[/td][td]-[/td][td]33%[/td][td]67%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]574 (custom)[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]100%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]575[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]100%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]576[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]100%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]577 (Asia)[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]577 (UK)[/td][td]-[/td][td]67%[/td][td]33%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]580[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]33%[/td][td]67%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]620[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]670[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]710[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]990 (OG)[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]990 (v3)[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]991[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]993[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]100%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]996 (Asia)[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]996 (USA)[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]67%[/td][td]33%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]997[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]998[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]999[/td][td]-[/td][td]25%[/td][td]75%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]1300[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]75%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]1400[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]100%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]1500 (Asia)[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]1500 (UK)[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]50%[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]1600[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]100%[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]1700[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]50%[/td][td]50%[/td][td]
-
[/td][/tr][/table]

There's a size 9 pair of Kennedys on ebay.  they aren't DS or close, but they are Kennedys and the auction isn't too high yet....

ps.  if this is breaking the rules let me know and I'll edit the post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom