roll.gif
roll.gif

THANKS NT13

I RAPED U
This is not true fellas :x

REPPED GODDAMB AUTOCORRECT

THANKS NT13

I RAPED U
:lol: my bad that didnt work out fam (at least yet), i spent too much time trying to make it happen too :smh: this is another example of why JB/Nike can kiss my ***

DEF ALL GOOD MY MAN; PRECIATE THE EFFORT. WOUND UP SPLURGING FOR THE '88 III

>:
:rofl:

How do 1500s fit one of y'all got my dang size 11s in the gybs on nice kicks.
depends, wide feet or narrow/normal? Look at the previous page, I posted a survey results where people posted on how the model sizing was

edit: @thorrockjs: then either go TTS for 1500 UKs or might have to go up or down .5 size on 1500 Asia made models, I would suggest going TTS overall on 1500s

Last edited:
Not really, the colorway is nice but i cant see myself buying them. Its funny how many oppurtunities i've had to get them though, its not usually like this when its something i want
laugh.gif
I just bought my pair and I only like them because I like the Ronnie Fieg Mine Asics, and these will hopefully fill that void. Ha. Because there's no way I can put out $500+ for a pair of Mints, when most of them aren't even deadstock. 

Not really, the colorway is nice but i cant see myself buying them. Its funny how many oppurtunities i've had to get them though, its not usually like this when its something i want :lol:

X2 . I could have bought them for retail 3 times.

I hope to get them same luck with something I actually fancy..

Last edited:
....aaaaand back to actually being excited about getting the 1600's in. thanks for the quality yet unglorified/over-edited pic's GT.

that's a great deal on the 998's, will have to keep an eye on those if i can free up some change for them

those 670's that were posted recently, are they up and coming models or are they older releases? one of my favourite NB silhouettes

Back
Top Bottom