Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

7A94180E-124C-4D0E-ABCF-15B0C43A2A63.jpeg
Someone asked earlier so repostin’. They’re dope.

Last week I was at a Nordstrom Rack and saw tons of miUSA pairs of NBs. All GRs but all super cheap ($50-$70 range). Would have picked up had I seen anything I wanted so it's definitely worth a try, even if just to see what bargains they've got!

On a different note here's a random question. Does anyone in here happen to have experience with drastic weight loss and sneaker sizes changing as a result?

I've been eating better and running everyday for a few months and as a result I've dropped about 20 months in the last few months. I'm hoping to drop another 30-40 pounds over the course of the rest of this year but I'm wondering if I should hold off on breaking out brand new, unworn pairs. I've noticed that some kicks that used to feel snug are starting to feel slightly looser than before. I do have wide feet (they look like pancakes according to my wife). My only fear is that if I were to lose weight that my feet would shrink in width thereby making all my current shoes unwearable.

I know it's an absurd and highly specific question but if anyone else has any fatboy sneakerhead chronicles I'd really appreciate it.
not a weightloss story but i was always a size 9 and after gaining a boatload of weight over a span of 3 years my feet grew lenghtwise to a 9.5 borderline 10. its really frustrating and currently in the process of losing weight but dont know if they'll shrink back to my original size 9

not a weightloss story but i was always a size 9 and after gaining a boatload of weight over a span of 3 years my feet grew lenghtwise to a 9.5 borderline 10. its really frustrating and currently in the process of losing weight but dont know if they'll shrink back to my original size 9
I had a similar situation but I lost weight and had to sell about 25 pairs because they felt like boats on my feet afterwards.

Ninja price on those 998s?

Moshe awesome pic !! I can't find a size 13 in those M990SR4s anywhere !

Ninja price on those 998s?

Moshe awesome pic !! I can't find a size 13 in those M990SR4s anywhere !

Yeah they sold out a while ago. You may get lucky and find a pair on Footlocker or something but they're long gone. Even tho they were a GR most people opted to pay retail and they didn't sit around long enough on most sites to hit discounts.

Back
Top Bottom