Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just came in....the New Balance 990TD3 "Tassie Devil"

Things are so dang comfy lol. I went with an 11 2E just to see what they were like and I think I should have gotten the 10.5 2E. I love the new boxes.
20180514_191441.jpg
20180514_193436.jpg
Capture+_2018-05-14-19-48-58.png

Last edited:
I don't think there is even Horween leather on those "Todd Snyder" NB1. They just say "exclusive leather", the last ones boasted Horween leather

Whys that?
They are only available at NB flagship store in London. Not sure if that'll change but I doubt it. I was thinking of having my boy grab me a pair or 2 but with the conversion and the shipping, it's just gonna be too expensive

They are only available at NB flagship store in London. Not sure if that'll change but I doubt it. I was thinking of having my boy grab me a pair or 2 but with the conversion and the shipping, it's just gonna be too expensive

IF you do LMK!! We can chop up shipping. Yeah...I was just going to ask for the hook up on a London Proxy. Lame!

Just stumbled on this corner of the NT forums. Seems like a good place to mention my most recent Marshall’s NB find: NB x Norse Projects M770NP (made in England). Sorry for the crappy photo. I found a single pair on the shelves, conveniently in my size (9). I’ve seen the beige version of this collab (M770NC) at Marshall’s before, but never the dark brown.

Anyone familiar with this model? Based on pics I see on GOAT and elsewhere, it looks like these should’ve come with blue laces in addition to brown. Can anyone confirm? I may try to find a set, I think it’s a good look for this colorway.

Incidentally, as I type this, I’m sitting here wearing a pair of M574BOX (the blue “tall tales” one), also from Marshall’s. I spend too much damn time scouring that store.

EDIT: here's a shot of the 770s with blue laces
new-balance-x-norse-projects-m770-black-blue-on-foot-1.jpg

Attachments

• A575A2EC-1A27-4BCC-A3AF-FFB744B9A517.jpeg
    A575A2EC-1A27-4BCC-A3AF-FFB744B9A517.jpeg
    245.4 KB · Views: 24
Just stumbled on this corner of the NT forums. Seems like a good place to mention my most recent Marshall’s NB find: NB x Norse Projects M770NP (made in England). Sorry for the crappy photo. I found a single pair on the shelves, conveniently in my size (9). I’ve seen the beige version of this collab (M770NC) at Marshall’s before, but never the dark brown.

Anyone familiar with this model? Based on pics I see on GOAT and elsewhere, it looks like these should’ve come with blue laces in addition to brown. Can anyone confirm? I may try to find a set, I think it’s a good look for this colorway.

Incidentally, as I type this, I’m sitting here wearing a pair of M574BOX (the blue “tall tales” one), also from Marshall’s. I spend too much damn time scouring that store.

EDIT: here's a shot of the 770s with blue laces
new-balance-x-norse-projects-m770-black-blue-on-foot-1.jpg

These came with two sets of laces, the brown and the blue (to match the heel). The cream pair came with two sets of laces as well. NB tabbed Norse Projects to help relaunch and drum up interest for the miUK 770. The shoe itself was amazing IMHO but the collab sat everywhere and could be had for as low as $60 from UK sites. I think at the time there was just tons more excitement about the reshaped 1500 and 577 and so the 770 has failed to gain huge traction, even though fans would agree that the rerelease has been a faithful reproduction of the original.

These came with two sets of laces, the brown and the blue (to match the heel). The cream pair came with two sets of laces as well. NB tabbed Norse Projects to help relaunch and drum up interest for the miUK 770. The shoe itself was amazing IMHO but the collab sat everywhere and could be had for as low as $60 from UK sites. I think at the time there was just tons more excitement about the reshaped 1500 and 577 and so the 770 has failed to gain huge traction, even though fans would agree that the rerelease has been a faithful reproduction of the original.

Great info, thank you! I’m trying to figure out where to find the blue laces, or at least something similar. I emailed NB but didn’t get very far...their response was that only some of the shoes came with two sets of laces. Meaning, some sellers packaged in the blue laces, and others did not (which sounds a little questionable to me). Then they included a link to the shoelace section of their website. Sadly there weren’t any similar laces available.

I guess I can try to find a third party brand. The trick will be matching the color. I think NB calls it “Carolina blue” but I’m not 100% certain.

When I ordered my 1500sp from NB.com mine was missing the extra tan laces. I was pissed.
Even contacted them about it and all they would do was offer me some generic NB laces.

Back
Top Bottom