Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i have always been a nike guy my whole life, i just recently switched from vibrams fivefingers to minimus. these are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shnookie

Originally Posted by sneakermane

1300s for my bestfriend too.

She fiending for me to drop them off to her.
happy.gif

Ha, those are mines! 
laugh.gif
Those 1300s look cheaper than the ones to the right. No EnCap midsole and no leather interior. Are they a different version?

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by shnookie

Originally Posted by sneakermane

1300s for my bestfriend too.

She fiending for me to drop them off to her.
happy.gif

Ha, those are mines! 
laugh.gif
Those 1300s look cheaper than the ones to the right. No EnCap midsole and no leather interior. Are they a different version?
women's or children's version maybe?

Those CNCPTS were nice, but not quite at grail status for me. There's a few atmos releases that I've never seen outside of old pictures that I'd put up that level. As for obtainable, I'm still kicking myself for not getting the rest of the pub pack 576 when I found them all.

those concept joints are fire! been trying to score those since i missed the release! been a big mt580 fan for years but the 999's are sick!

Originally Posted by astroox805

those concept joints are fire! been trying to score those since i missed the release! been a big mt580 fan for years but the 999's are sick!

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

FLINT- Grails for more than likely anyone.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 That suede looks plush af.

Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by mints

Those CNCPTS were nice, but not quite at grail status for me. There's a few atmos releases that I've never seen outside of old pictures that I'd put up that level. As for obtainable, I'm still kicking myself for not getting the rest of the pub pack 576 when I found them all.
I feel you.  There are a lot harder-to-get joints, but I just snoozed on snagging this shoe & was finally glad to find a pair for a good price 5 months after release.

Two more pickups for me: Pigeon 575s & 670s...

e5s193.jpg

io3lm9.jpg

and some 670s...

2d82r00.jpg

^^ Flint, glad the kennedys and pigeons went to a good home....  In other news, the 574 custom site dropped a few new colors, finally!!  i would still like a orange, purple, or yellow for the uppers...

Pumplance, I thought I was just remembering wrong when I saw the new colors on the site since I hadn't seen anyone talk about it. I like what NB is doing with the custom 574, I just wish there was a bit more variety to it.

Flint: Those pigeons are BA, I've been almost ready to buy a pair for a while now, but when I look there aren't any and then when I'm not looking they pop up in my size.

flintgrey and sneakermane, im start contributing to this thread soon, i recently landed a retail job at new balance, tryin to stack boxes of new balance's. i got a few pairs now but tryin to get more, then i'll snap pictures

Originally Posted by mints

Flint: Those pigeons are BA, I've been almost ready to buy a pair for a while now, but when I look there aren't any and then when I'm not looking they pop up in my size.
Yeah, these have eluded me for some time now too...

Originally Posted by astroox805

flintgrey and sneakermane, im start contributing to this thread soon, i recently landed a retail job at new balance, tryin to stack boxes of new balance's. i got a few pairs now but tryin to get more, then i'll snap pictures
Word!

PumpLance wrote:
Flint, glad the kennedys and pigeons went to a good home....

Thx man...

Flint...those UK 670s are clean!
Did you have to size down on those or are they true to size. All the UK models I own are cut big (1300s & 1500) but I've yet to pick up any 670s.
Wanna make sure I order the right size.

Ok, I'll go with my true size on the 670s then.

Btw, those off white 1300s are clean. They got them at my local NB spot. Will pick those up on my next visit.

i have a few uk 670's and the all fit a bit differently... im generally a 10 and i have 10 and 10.5, but a few of my 10's i could have got a 9.5....  670's became my new crack about 2 years ago..

Originally Posted by PumpLance

670's became my new crack about 2 years ago..

I feel you, bro. 670s just screams CLASSIC...

I'll cop as many UK pairs as I can find.

The reseller price on the Kennedy's are borderline ridiculous.
Still....like Flint said, they're grail status. My NB rotation won't be complete without them.

Back
Top Bottom