Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Originally Posted by sneakermane

The reseller price on the Kennedy's are borderline ridiculous.
Still....like Flint said, they're grail status. My NB rotation won't be complete without them.

True indeed! I been Trying to get my hands on that pair for awhile, It's to the point where I might dumb down and pay the rediculous price just to score. I started working at New Balance Outlet lastnight, so many gemz there! My barter gmae is gonna be right!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by truniversal

Nowitzness41 : Thanks. The material on the 998s is embossed leather made to look like crocodile.

Were those part of the Super Team 33 luggage pack? I remember they put out a few different shoes in classic luggage styled uppers.

Super Team 33 could have been so much more. they had some dope ideas (luggage pack 998, fish pack 1400, plaid stingray 1400) but the results were ok at best for the most part.

P-Lance, good to reconnect after a couple of years.

Astro, lets chat this week!

Sneakermane, sorry for late response...was in Istanbul for two weeks. I'm back now.

Speaking of Istanbul, I saw these in Turkey at a legit shop. I thought NB 574s were US only and NB 576s were the UK version? Pls advise...

9arfab.jpg

Flint...I just purchased those same UK 574s. Thought the materials looked top notch...& I usually don't mess with 574s. Can't wait for them to arrive.

Anyway's, here's some more recent pick-ups...

Navy UK 670s...

Olive UK 670s...

Burn Rubber MT580s...

The Burn Rubber 580s are pretty scarce at this point. Ebay is probably the best bet. Shelflife in South Africa has a FSR, but they would be pretty expensive after shipping. Also, I've never ordered from this site personally so I can't vouch for them.

http://www.shelflife.co.z...nce-mt580br-burn-rubber/

One more note on the made in UK 574s: Mine fit about a half size smaller than other 574s because the toebox seems to be less roomy.

Originally Posted by astroox805

-SneakerMane care to share where I can scoop a pair of those burn rubbers? I need those!!!!

Like already said, those Burn Rubbers are pretty scarce now. I waited about 6 months to finally find a DS pair on EBay in my size.
There's a couple on there right now. But outside of EBay...I couldn't tell you where to look.

Originally Posted by dadbath

The Burn Rubber 580s are pretty scarce at this point. Ebay is probably the best bet. Shelflife in South Africa has a FSR, but they would be pretty expensive after shipping. Also, I've never ordered from this site personally so I can't vouch for them.

http://www.shelflife.co.z...nce-mt580br-burn-rubber/

One more note on the made in UK 574s: Mine fit about a half size smaller than other 574s because the toebox seems to be less roomy.
big ups on the link sir

^ nice. Sneakermane running things around here!

Some fall/winter 574s dropping in dope colorways. I am digging the boot-like cord laces.

65n535.jpg

29wtp49.jpg

Just got into barefoot running.  Been running and crossfitting w/these for past 2wks...love them  
pimp.gif

2vkzqbp.jpg

These are the NBs that I own.

IMO, the Colettes are the illest pair of New Balance EVER. Had a good connect in Paris and scored 3 pairs.

tumblr_lo74wqcIAV1qmf7ddo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo753c1Ehz1qmf7ddo1_500.jpg

img_20110916_000310-11.jpg

love'n the new balance appreciation lately....  got some uk and asia goods comming, will post pics soon.  anyone in here making any customs with all the new colors on the NB website?

Those orange/black Crooked Tongue 1500 are as good as copped.
smokin.gif

I think the Burn Rubber MT580s nudge out the Solebox 1500s & 1300CLs for my favorite pair.
Waiting for some sun to come around so I can break them out.

Back
Top Bottom