Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

folks do your future selves a favor and stop sizing down. you're gonna mess your feet up. I go tts on every shoe I buy. if an 11 doesn't fit I don't buy it

I don't know if i unterstand the meaning but i don't size down, it's just some models/silhouettes that don't fit the same to me and my feet.
I like my shoes with a snug fit to make them look sharp but i must confess, sometimes (like during this long hot summer) wearing them for la ong walk on a warm day, i regret it :rolleyes

I've bought 1500CBK in US8 (0,5 up) to try ... but i won't do that with previous 1500's shape, i would have prefer to wear my banana slippers
Banana-Slipper-4.jpg

How’s the shape on your pair? We all know about J.Crew stock photos but IG pics of these are making me consider them. Haven’t bought any 998’s for awhile as the recent shape has left something to be desired.
The shape is decent. Still has that plastic monstrosity in the front, but I’ve had worse pairs.

Where are you guys getting shoe trees these days? IKEA won’t sell online and amazon didn’t turn up much under 4/each. And those supposedly were too short for my size.

Hey guys, this is my first post. Im looking for m1400br and m990bck from the Horween "crooners collection" in a size US 9.5 or 10. I've tried Ebay, Grailed, Kixify, Mercari and Yahoo Japan (which has the most insane prices when you convert the Yen to USD). Does anyone know any other sites I could check out? If you guys know anyone selling these pairs in a US 9.5 or 10, could you let me know? It would be much appreciated.

http://www.24-kts-bkk.com/new-balance-m1400-horween-leather-m1400br

Hey guys, this is my first post. Im looking for m1400br and m990bck from the Horween "crooners collection" in a size US 9.5 or 10. I've tried Ebay, Grailed, Kixify, Mercari and Yahoo Japan (which has the most insane prices when you convert the Yen to USD). Does anyone know any other sites I could check out? If you guys know anyone selling these pairs in a US 9.5 or 10, could you let me know? It would be much appreciated.
Oh I am selling my 1400BR in US9.5. Maybe we could discuss under pm?

good eye with that first sighting of the Ravens colorway...you better believe that shoe is gonna sell out in Baltimore like crazy

I like my shoes with a snug fit to make them look sharp
that's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm advising to not size down for a more snug fit just so they look better. don't mess up your long term health

Last edited:
Those 990s are most definitely getting copped whenever they hit the stateside shops.

that's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm advising to not size down for a more snug fit just so they look better in pictures. its this whole IG lifestyle I can't get with. its fake. don't mean to offend anyone here. do what you do. but do you just stand in one spot all day or do you walk? most people walk. don't mess up your long term health to impress strangers

It's my pleasure to wear shoes with a nice shape. I don't especially want to impress people (even if i'm a simple man, flattery still works :blush:) or i would not wear new balance here :rolleyes i wear what i like, as i like and it's fitted (chuck norris voice). I understand what you say about this "IG lifestyle" but it's not especially a lifestyle, you can put an effort to take a nice and clean shot and rock your shoes when it's done.

I just received a pair of 991.5 CC, i chose half size up and i will probably put an extra insole. A bit too much space ... 1500CBK arrived today at home in the same size ... i should buy a couple pairs of insoles :lol:

Nice colors but i would have prefer white pieces on the toebox

IMG_20180813_211613[1].jpg

Thank you :smile:. Your name looks very familiar, im certain I follow you on IG. Just one more question if you dont mind, do you know of any other sites for buying, selling, trading older new balance releases? Like yahoo Japan auctions, ebay, grailed. Im trying to hunt down some more NB x Horween pairs.

What’s your IG?

I used to use klekt.in in addition to the ones you mentioned. Also there was a sitelist I had bookmarked from this thread but I’ve lost it.

If anyone has the NB site list from early in this thread link pls

Dude gonna mess around and **** up his arches for those! Look like they glued them on the wrong foot! Geez.

Anyone happen to know if there are any active coupon codes for ebay running right now?

-Drew

Naw, there was a 15 percent off about a week ago, then a 10 percent ebay bucks over 150 bucks spent. Another should pop up soon for back to school, one would imagine. Oo, there's one of those chintzy 15 percent off certain sellers going on, it should be on the front page of ebay with the list, if you need a new zhomba or jewelry.

Back
Top Bottom