Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The hype is JP mane. They are more aesthetically inclined on design.. The big homie donjuan513 donjuan513 :nthat: also shows JP Nike Lifestyle product superiority over American "Walmart" model of products.. The fact that JP's brand flagship has "mid sock logo placement" on their crew socks is a no brainer for if you're wearing shorts; but here in the USA we have the non stop placement of the brand logo at the top of the crew sock (It may be relevant to the huge disparity in the salary of the CEO compared to the workers producing the products) :lol: :smh:.. Just the little things and change up that make the Japanese market more desirable....​

Last edited:
newbalance365 newbalance365

Sorry for the Kanye rants :nthat:

giphy (1).gif

#RNS​

Last edited:
As one of the old men here, I get a little dusty hearing the Simply Red. Between that, 'The Lady in Red,' 'Take My Breath Away,' and 'I just died in your arms tonight,' you have a soundtrack to my junior high dances when the boys and girls were too scared to talk to (or be within 10 feet of) each other.

Except for that 1 dude whose voice changed at 9 and the girl who had D's in 7th grade. They were off ruining their lives.

I'm a huge Simply Red fan....I remember when that track came out...back then, If you didn't have mtv you didn't always see what the artists looked like..some people thought Simply Red were black cause of Mick Hucknells voice. I regret never seeing them live. They have some really good remixes and even some good tracks from the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom