Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally !!! I could not say NO to 125 shipped

048F41E8-C2C7-4C15-871A-DB5B6CB46678.jpeg

Last edited:
Where did you guys got the ebay code? I have an account but never got any email notification. The code usually expire in 24 hours so when I check this page the code can no longer be used for most of the time. Got a pair in my cart that just waiting for one little push to the finish line

Unclear what the actual color of the pink 576s is. The shots and description on Hanon refer to it as hot pink.
IMG_1622.JPG
END on the other hand is calling it baby pink.

Unclear what the actual color of the pink 576s is. The shots and description on Hanon refer to it as hot pink.
IMG_1622.JPG
END on the other hand is calling it baby pink.

I saw that Hanon had these too. But they honesty look like completely different shoes. On hanon they almost look like the M990KM4 (the first Komen breast cancer awareness pair). But I like the END shot way better... remind me of Ronnie's rose gold GLV.

Also, belated congrats remy remy - saw the good news on IG!

I saw that Hanon had these too. But they honesty look like completely different shoes. On hanon they almost look like the M990KM4 (the first Komen breast cancer awareness pair). But I like the END shot way better... remind me of Ronnie's rose gold GLV.

Also, belated congrats remy remy - saw the good news on IG!
Thanks my man! It's wild stuff!

Back
Top Bottom