Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

N’s everywhere.
9D8D1680-0344-4D25-AD4E-00D1F9DBDFBB.jpeg

86D96710-1761-4F4B-8134-E41EB1776279.jpeg
A7C211B3-A165-49DB-812F-0EC6607B6D5E.jpeg

352AB28F-81DD-4169-8149-E6D87B561AF7.jpeg

Where did you guys got the ebay code? I have an account but never got any email notification. The code usually expire in 24 hours so when I check this page the code can no longer be used for most of the time. Got a pair in my cart that just waiting for one little push to the finish line

I don't know about anyone else - but generally I find out about those ebay codes via Slickdeals: https://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9. To be clear, that forum is not sneaker-centric at all, and a lot of the content is totally irrelevant to any of my interests. But when one of those ebay codes pops up, it shoots to the top of the forum and stays there. Usually some SDer somehow finds out about the code a few days in advance. So, I'll generally check there a couple times a week, just to see if there's a huge ebay-related thread dominating discussions. Haven't missed one yet this way (at least, not that I'm aware of).

Those codes also appear on reddit. I've seen posts on r/sneakers. Usually they pop up after the promo has already begun, which gives you less time to plan your purchase(s).

I don't know about anyone else - but generally I find out about those ebay codes via Slickdeals: https://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9. To be clear, that forum is not sneaker-centric at all, and a lot of the content is totally irrelevant to any of my interests. But when one of those ebay codes pops up, it shoots to the top of the forum and stays there. Usually some SDer somehow finds out about the code a few days in advance. So, I'll generally check there a couple times a week, just to see if there's a huge ebay-related thread dominating discussions. Haven't missed one yet this way (at least, not that I'm aware of).

Those codes also appear on reddit. I've seen posts on r/sneakers. Usually they pop up after the promo has already begun, which gives you less time to plan your purchase(s).
Thanks. This is pretty handy and seems like I won't miss ebay deals if I do my homework

Is there any way for US to cop leaping frog 990v4s? Has anyone had experience copping from sneaker-resource.com?

Thanks, I only got put on to this from what I seen recently. Just crossing my fingers I don’t have to pay $200+ for them lol

I firmly believe that the number one rule when it comes to NB is you never have to pay retail. Nothing wrong with paying retail at all, but by and large even hyped collabs can eventually be had for less than retail if you're patient enough. A lot also depends on your size as well. Some sizes stick around until the end and get heavily marked down.

Thanks NT Fam! :nthat:

moshepark moshepark I might have to once Baby Jade is in Kindergarten :lol: :nerd:

The more and more I see those “Joey Chestnuts” the more I want them

Yeah they are really buttery! I'm a mustard fan so I crumbled on waiting for them to go on discount... I'm going to stay disciplined and try and wait for the M998JCW to go on discount.. :nerd: :nthat:

Thanks NT Fam! :nthat:

moshepark moshepark I might have to once Baby Jade is in Kindergarten :lol: :nerd:

Yeah they are really buttery! I'm a mustard fan so I crumbled on waiting for them to go on discount... I'm going to stay disciplined and try and wait for the M998JCW to go on discount.. :nerd: :nthat:

congrats, bro!
for the jcrews, if u don't wanna wait, hit up cs for that backdoor disco.

Back
Top Bottom