Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I could go down .5 from a 10 to a 9.5 in the 998, but were a 10 in the 998 and 997. It all really depends on which 998. Leather lined 998 fit hella big, so I'd def recommend sizing down if it is.

That is so weird. A guy in the Air Max 1 thread also said the code wasn't working for him. I tested on a random BIN listing and it worked for me...so....I don't know. Maybe try with just 1 pair? I know you want to apply it to more than 1, but I guess 1 is better than none.

The only thing I can think of is that those particular shoes were somehow categorized incorrectly by the seller(s). Somehow listed as "coins/currency" or "gift certificates". Which, of course, makes no sense. I really don't know.
Yea in fact i tried it on individual shoes. Thanks for your suggestion though, maybe some deal would come again

Well, these came in today. These are the free pair I got with my NB1 points. I have been wanting to make these for a while now and was lucky enough to get them free.

The JamesandSTL x New Balance 998 “DV”
0477081D-EE5F-49DE-B6FC-9546E5190DC3.png
A34B7A40-FABE-42C2-B0AD-1BF243E8FE45.png
EC608B70-BC76-4624-A168-A5845A827216.png
F9311708-B642-4713-AC32-CCC8A84530A8.png

The tongue seems super long, even my girlfriend noticed.

Anyway, inspired by the greatest character/scene in film history. Lol
F4B82ABB-9687-4F5A-8CD1-198CFAEF6A29.gif

A lot of people recommend a half size down. I haven’t heard much about people going .5 up. I stay to my regular size, but my feet are Shrekish lol

0,5 up for me

10.5 on both for me.

Three different answers :lol:

Thanks for all of your input. I am an 11 in 998, and I have a 997 in 11, but I found a pair of 997s I want that's only in 10.5, so I was just wondering if I would be able to fit into those. The worst case is I order them and return them because they're too small. Thanks again y'all.

Three different answers :lol:

Thanks for all of your input. I am an 11 in 998, and I have a 997 in 11, but I found a pair of 997s I want that's only in 10.5, so I was just wondering if I would be able to fit into those. The worst case is I order them and return them because they're too small. Thanks again y'all.

jamesandstl jamesandstl said same or 0,5 up like i did ans geist 6one7 geist 6one7 said same size, anyway, one thing is sure, don't go down from your 998's size

574 mi Asia are less comfy and fit tighter than mi USA. I would go for mi Asia only for a unique cw like SNS.
Grey NBs are a must, you could try in different shades the 1500FA or 997GY. 576OGG are on sale in many shops.
And as said before there is 990KBM2 with the same cw.

Today, 997GY
IMG_20180828_155213.jpg
Thanks mate. I couldn't find any 997GYs on ebay with the code yesterday, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out in the future. My preferred models are 996/997/998/1300/1400.

Really regret passing on the grey 990 V2 bring backs guys when I had the chance to get them...Now I can’t track them down in my size...

Anybody heard anything about the bouncing frogs hitting stateside? I’m on the Mita site daily drooling over those...

Well, these came in today. These are the free pair I got with my NB1 points. I have been wanting to make these for a while now and was lucky enough to get them free.

The JamesandSTL x New Balance 998 “DV”
0477081D-EE5F-49DE-B6FC-9546E5190DC3.png
A34B7A40-FABE-42C2-B0AD-1BF243E8FE45.png
EC608B70-BC76-4624-A168-A5845A827216.png
F9311708-B642-4713-AC32-CCC8A84530A8.png

The tongue seems super long, even my girlfriend noticed.

Anyway, inspired by the greatest character/scene in film history. Lol
F4B82ABB-9687-4F5A-8CD1-198CFAEF6A29.gif

Nice! That shade of red kind of reminds me of the old CT x Solebox 1500 F&F pair...

There’s a promo for 20% +$10 additional off for members that dropped this morning. Not sure if that played a role. Or someone in DMV area scooped them all up. Or NB redistributed to other shops, who knows.

Hi guys, wanna ask about the BeFrugal stuff. So I saw the promo code for ebay and click "Get Coupon", go to my cart and as the seller already sent me an invoice, one click leads to payment. So I can no chance to enter the promo code but the payment is completed. Damn! Do I still get the cash back in this case?

Hi guys, wanna ask about the BeFrugal stuff. So I saw the promo code for ebay and click "Get Coupon", go to my cart and as the seller already sent me an invoice, one click leads to payment. So I can no chance to enter the promo code but the payment is completed. Damn! Do I still get the cash back in this case?

If it doesn’t show up, you should be able to file a “Request for Cash Back” or something along those lines. They want you to wait at least 7 days after the purchase though, just in case. Sometimes it takes a while for sellers or whatever for it to post it or send info to BeFrugal.

They missed one on a purchase from NB and I sent a request and they do their investigation and gave me the cash back. Unfortunately, last time I bought something they didn’t post, so I emailed them and I lost the request because I think I used an outside code or something.

Any other info I’d be glad to help

If it doesn’t show up, you should be able to file a “Request for Cash Back” or something along those lines. They want you to wait at least 7 days after the purchase though, just in case. Sometimes it takes a while for sellers or whatever for it to post it or send info to BeFrugal.

They missed one on a purchase from NB and I sent a request and they do their investigation and gave me the cash back. Unfortunately, last time I bought something they didn’t post, so I emailed them and I lost the request because I think I used an outside code or something.

Any other info I’d be glad to help
Thank you mate for your very detailed explanation. At least getting 1.25% cash back is better than losing out entirely than $20 coupon. And I get the shoes I want in the process lol

Really regret passing on the grey 990 V2 bring backs guys when I had the chance to get them...Now I can’t track them down in my size...

Anybody heard anything about the bouncing frogs hitting stateside? I’m on the Mita site daily drooling over those...

I grabbed em a couple wks ago from Sneaker Charleston, but they’re sold out now. Not sure how it was Sneaker had them that early, though...
AE14DE62-DA53-4585-A6E0-B85F8D9A7EFC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom