Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

squizzy3000 squizzy3000 @vhs29 appreciate the help folks. I'm not a big fan on 990s in any way shape or form, so even thought the colorway and comfort are on point, it's not a silhouette I'm a fan of. There's an ebay code today so I could probably snag the 574s for retail. My size is still on SNS, too. I'll see.
stay away from the asian made 574s. its the basic gateway drug for NB and what you see most people on the street wearing. we don't appreciate asian made around these parts. that's the whole point of new balance--they do made in usa and uk. go for the 576OGG those are fire!

son of dad son of dad haha thank you newman. I actually had a hard time finding out where they were made, ebay sellers and SNS didn't show but I found the info from posts in march in this thread. I had made in USA 998s (NB1s) and had no quality complaints, just didn't care for the tongue length.

I grabbed em a couple wks ago from Sneaker Charleston, but they’re sold out now. Not sure how it was Sneaker had them that early, though...
AE14DE62-DA53-4585-A6E0-B85F8D9A7EFC.jpeg

These are must haves man...

Probably a good thing the EAT's were sold out in my size when I got finished w/ my dog's vet appt. Wasn't all in for em, but if I had refreshed and they'd been there, prolly woulda copped. On to the next...

Ronnie running out of ideas. Ripped from United Arrows 997.5.

No actually Ronnie responded to a comment and confirmed they are a united arrows collab again, just a different model.

He’s just bringing back a personal grail but on a different model. I’m not hating

I’ll probably cop after seein some on feet shots

Last edited:
No actually Ronnie responded to a comment and confirmed they are a united arrows collar again, just a different model.

He’s just bringing back a personal grail but on a different model. I’m not hating

I’ll probably cop after seein some on feet shots

I can’t really hate for this either. I won’t be buying this particular shoe, but I do that on the NB1 program.

He should've done that United Arrows homage colorway or whatever he wants to call it on either a 997 or 998. Since the og model was the 997.5

Does the gray 998 ‘bringback’ have a product code? I’m having a problem finding one. Need to order another couple pairs and need the code for my local spot.

Back
Top Bottom