Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah it’s been just terrifying in the Merrimack Valley since Thursday, I work with some people who live there. I saw footage of an entire house being lifted off of the ground due to the gas pressure when it exploded. I really feel for the guy that died, he wasn’t even in the house. He was in his car when it happened but the chimney fell over and crushed him.

Currently in Paris, best pairs I’ve seen thus far.
154yn1s.jpg

11kdrbp.jpg

Man, didn't even think about the factory when this happened. What a horrible freak event.

Love those caviars,btw. Have almost grabbed em like 10 times.

I got a NB email for 10%. Went to grab a pair of new 860v9 through link. No go. Customer service told me they are “excluded.” ??? Ok.

I got a NB email for 10%. Went to grab a pair of new 860v9 through link. No go. Customer service told me they are “excluded.” ??? Ok.

That’s interesting. Were they a special edition pair of 860s? I tried the “Autumn15” code on the NYC Marathon 1080v8 and it worked

That’s interesting. Were they a special edition pair of 860s? I tried the “Autumn15” code on the NYC Marathon 1080v8 and it worked
Hmmm seems like "AUTUMN15" doesn't work for NB1......still waiting for a code that work for my first custom

Back
Top Bottom