Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Agree with nowitness, I think team Rosie submits applications to explain why and they should contribute and I think there should be requirements to contribute x amount of times a week so people just don't join and go back to lurking
Agreed. I'm seeing a lot of lurkers/non-posters asking to join the team. I used to be a member back in early 00s but lost my UN in the transition last year. Feel like I've been pretty active on here over the last 2-3 months. I don't want that elitist crap here, but I think we need to cap it like I said.

This thread just BLEW UP! I guess I'll take #2 since I was put there. I'm certainly not qualified enough to be a high-up on the NB Team. I got into NBs not too long ago, so my collection isn't nearly as diverse as some of you in here.

I'm on Team Roshe as well, and we require an application to join, with a tagged picture of your Roshe collection and a quick paragraph explaining why you like the Roshe Run. I feel like, although we are a fairly tight-knit and lurker free group, this could keep out any potential flakes out of the way.

This thread just BLEW UP! I guess I'll take #2 since I was put there. I'm certainly not qualified enough to be a high-up on the NB Team. I got into NBs not too long ago, so my collection isn't nearly as diverse as some of you in here.

I'm on Team Roshe as well, and we require an application to join, with a tagged picture of your Roshe collection and a quick paragraph explaining why you like the Roshe Run. I feel like, although we are a fairly tight-knit and lurker free group, this could keep out any potential flakes out of the way.

To be honest, you guys are right. There should be some sort of qualifying entry into the group. I will be completely honest when saying "I have been a long time NT lurker". I am not a reseller, but a fan of sneakers. Collected NB's in high school (over 10 years ago) and currently have 8 pairs. Sorry if this hurts my chances, but I'd definitely like to contribute any and way shape or form.

Sincerely,

Dharv

i'll take number 7 if it hasn't been taken

and still looking for them mojitos in 9...missed out again :frown:

so whos gonna organize this and set up the whole member / application thing, etc etc

nerd.gif

just put order in for the red 999. its been a super busy day for me. no more for a little while and i mean that this time.

I just created all the images for team members 1-20. So lets get an application process going here. Post a pic of your collection tagged with your username and why you want to join. Not sure who could be considered the "leader" of this team, but I'd elect Stunnaman, niketalk13, or torres from what I've seen/remember seeing before.

Not me lol, ill stick to being member 3 and team graphic designer or whatever 
laugh.gif

edit: me and Phins are tryna set up the team 1-20, and application process and all that good sh-it

Last edited:
Not me lol, ill stick to being member 3 and team graphic designer or whatever 
laugh.gif

edit: me and Phins are tryna set up the team 1-20, and application process and all that good sh-it
Didn't know you were one too. Well, we've got two designers here now.

Red, IMO. The Black/Dark Grey midpanel on the Blue is just too much contrast for me.

I have the Blu and while still nice to me the color is a bit muted. The red I ordered today will "pop" better IMHO. Better summer shoe. Also the team NB thing. While I've had NB's in the past mostly the "574" I currently only have 2 pair and one on the way and the sneaker budget is tight this year so I will be the first to admit I might have to earn my stripes so to speak. But I think it is a great idea and hopefully I can get in in the near future. And the shirt above is dope!!!

I vote for dadbath, he was here way before and came back, never argued with anyone and great knowledge, I think we need possibly a panel of 5-7 to vote on the submitted applications and make contribution guidelines.. I think first 20 are the ones that chose their number and it isn't necessarily their rank in the group, those who've been here long enough know ex. No. 19 contributes more than 5, not talking about any one specific, it's an example,

Expand to a "this week in nb" video series, like gtfans work on roshes

Did shoestores.com have the elite 999s in anything below a size 9 today? Dont know if I missed out or just didnt have a chance from the start

Facebook group should have shoe size list, survey, nb store list and some sort of "boutique lookout"lo where those close to boutiques hook those in the group, granted some might live far, like me, so I could work on online shopping, on the phone, brb later

had little man number two. 7lb 12oz, 20.5" today. so purchases are gonna slow down for a little. i think the application is good idea. id rather people contribute be members rather than just try to have a high member count

Congrats!!

If you guys end-up creating a group, I think the members should make a list of "Wanted" footwear so that if a specific store/website/etc. has that said pair in X size, one of us can PM that member(s) specifically before making the link public. Just a thought to weed out lurkers. I do my fair share of buying/selling/trading, but definitely have no problem helping out another member if he/she is looking for something specific...

Back
Top Bottom