Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If you guys end-up creating a group, I think the members should make a list of "Wanted" footwear so that if a specific store/website/etc. has that said pair in X size, one of us can PM that member(s) specifically before making the link public. Just a thought to weed out lurkers. I do my fair share of buying/selling/trading, but definitely have no problem helping out another member if he/she is looking for something specific...
i def agree with this

Damn, I missed out on the Mojito twice! : (

I'm looking for sz 9.5 for retail. Any leads would be appreciated!

Facebook group should have shoe size list, survey, nb store list and some sort of "boutique lookout"lo where those close to boutiques hook those in the group, granted some might live far, like me, so I could work on online shopping, on the phone, brb later
Yeah, we can compile that there. I know that not everyone has FB, but I set up that group so hopefully most of the team members can access that info there. Should we keep it closed, or open it up to more of the folks on here?

If you guys end-up creating a group, I think the members should make a list of "Wanted" footwear so that if a specific store/website/etc. has that said pair in X size, one of us can PM that member(s) specifically before making the link public. Just a thought to weed out lurkers. I do my fair share of buying/selling/trading, but definitely have no problem helping out another member if he/she is looking for something specific...
Think that answers my question of opening up the FB group.

I just created all the images for team members 1-20. So lets get an application process going here. Post a pic of your collection tagged with your username and why you want to join. Not sure who could be considered the "leader" of this team, but I'd elect Stunnaman, niketalk13, or torres from what I've seen/remember seeing before.

Stunna would be cool- also Higuy, Pumplance, or torres. I would say Canvas Lover, but hes kinda grumpy sometimes :lol: I'll have to take some tagged pics next time im with all my stuff

WOW, I'm humbled just being mentioned by you guys.

I just got into New Balance like 2 years ago, and would consider myself still relatively new to NB.

I would say niketalk13, Stunnaman, GTFan712 and a few other members are more than deserving to be the leader of this group.

This has become a very special place at NikeTalk with the way everyone is sharing and helping each other out! let's keep it up, guys. :nthat:

If you want to get added to the FB group, please PM me with your facebook URL. Opening the floodgates, yes. But I am trying to weed lurkers out.

They don't I had to get them in size 12. They're pretty TTS tbh, maybe a little small. They fit well enough that I'm keeping the 12s even though 11.5s my true size.

Expand to a "this week in nb" video series, like gtfans work on roshes
Shh... We're not talking about that yet.

I'm working on it. At the moment, there's tons of NB news I can't quite keep up with considering my current workload, but I'll get to it soon. I'm running out of cash to spend on shoes, so I'm having to work on more video ideas that aren't shoe reviews/quick looks.

They don't I had to get them in size 12. They're pretty TTS tbh, maybe a little small. They fit well enough that I'm keeping the 12s even though 11.5s my true size.
So 12s fit fine or was there a lot of space in the toe box? I have gift card codes I want to get rid of from FNL.

Good looks on those 1600s on FNL. I really like the Blue pair, and I have a WC rewards card that expires on March 10th. Might have to cop a pair of the Reds.

Thanks Shoestores.com for hooking me up with my red/grey 999 elites for $100 shipped...Been waiting for that pair and haven't been on the site for a minute due to family occupying my NT time from Cali....:smokin can't wait to get them!

So 12s fit fine or was there a lot of space in the toe box? I have gift card codes I want to get rid of from FNL.
There's a bit more space than I'd like but they still feel fine to walk around in. Liked 'em too much to pass up despite not having 11.5.

I'd say get them, you can always return them if you don't like how they fit.

Last edited:
Stunna would be cool- also Higuy, Pumplance, or torres. I would say Canvas Lover, but hes kinda grumpy sometimes :lol: I'll have to take some tagged pics next time im with all my stuff
Thanks, very flattering, but 1. I dont want responsibility for something that's a hobby, and 2. I would be bad as i could easily be viewed as an elitist for my particular preferences in releases and my cynicism. For example ive been around enough to know a few of the regulars in here and some i feel recently started posting once the hints of taking info to PMs started, as if they wanted to act like they contribute to be included. It can be tough to figure out who is lurking for leads to buy and resell sadly.
Dadbath would be good assuming he would want to undertake the role. Im more than happy to contribute as a member, but no thanks to assuming any type of leadership.
I think having an open group on fb is a terrible idea if you really are trying to limit things. Might as well keep things the way they are here.

Thanks Shoestores.com for hooking me up with my red/grey 999 elites for $100 shipped...Been waiting for that pair and haven't been on the site for a minute due to family occupying my NT time from Cali....
smokin.gif
can't wait to get them!
Is there a coupon code?

I wasn't aware FNL gets the 1600s or 1500s thats a surprise. mmm now I'm debating if I should wait for FNL to drop the 999s I have some WC i would like to use

I wasn't aware FNL gets the 1600s or 1500s thats a surprise. mmm now I'm debating if I should wait for FNL to drop the 999s I have some WC i would like to use
Yeah, that is definitely a surprise. They actually may get the 999s.

Thanks Shoestores.com for hooking me up with my red/grey 999 elites for $100 shipped...Been waiting for that pair and haven't been on the site for a minute due to family occupying my NT time from Cali....:smokin can't wait to get them!

Is there a coupon code?
They have LOVEFEB from what I see. Not sure if that other member that stated he works there has anything else...

Edit: Corrected code for ShoeStores.com

Last edited:
rtmn15 showed invalid when i tried to use it. but it also showed my order went through and ive yet to hear anything from them

Not sure if it's been posted, but coupon/promo codes may work on those NBs via FNL. I know they have a $10 Off code (10LESS75) on purchases of $75 or more. They have $20 Off $100 or more purchase codes from time-to-time as well. You can stack them with your WC rewards at the final step too...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom