Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No worries I'll grab them somewhere else eventually

Yeah, I'm sure you'll cop them for under retail on StockX... wouldn't worry. People will cop these for resale only to be disappointed and then dump them on StockX for a loss.

Last edited:
better pair is sitting imo

What pair is that? I got the UA 997S Fusion you know the one nobody likes....lol missed out on the UA OG 997 and NN 997S fusion. So a typical day in sneakers for me . Missing out and hoping that nobody likes the model i like. Good news is I can cop the cream UB just chillin on ADC....lol

Day 3 of NB Rewards....

day3nb.PNG

I’m washed. A big mess this morning, switched to unlimited plan and found out I had didn’t have hotspot capabilities and my iPhone coping skills are skills are trash, too. Hopefully I can get some of these joints under retail or close to it.

Slept a few minutes and struck out. Some sizing information would be nice if your going to make it a final sale

THIS. This release was pretty much the same as the Hyannis/Kennedy 999 re-release for me, as I had to decide to opt TTS or 1/2 down with shot clock going down to the wire. However, after purchasing a couple of USA NBs throughout the year, I’ve learned that it’s best to go 1/2 down for me lengthwise. I hope the 997 fusion’s sizing is no different.

Completely underestimated this release. Got distracted and realized it was 8, missed out. Maybe he brings back kithmas, if not it's a pass for me on NNs.

Not sure why cost is being brought up, when ultra boosts cost $200, Jordan’s are $200+ for SYNTHETIC trash (my opinion, although UB are extremely comfortable) when you can see and feel the comfort and quality in a new balance shoe.
Agreed. I expected Ronnie to up-charge a lot more than he did, but the pricing is in line with most premium NB collabs.

I get the comfort argument. I wasn't expecting them to be 220. Oh well, I still got the other pair I wanted.

Not sure why cost is being brought up, when ultra boosts cost $200, Jordan’s are $200+ for SYNTHETIC trash (my opinion, although UB are extremely comfortable) when you can see and feel the comfort and quality in a new balance shoe.

I agree. I doubled up on Black Cement 3 OGs. The quality on those are garbage and the price isn't justifiable but it's my favorite shoe of all time. I feel like no one ever pays retail for NB's in general (even collabs can be had for cheap) so I don't mind paying retail once a year.

Back
Top Bottom