Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I agree. I doubled up on Black Cement 3 OGs. The quality on those are garbage and the price isn't justifiable but it's my favorite shoe of all time. I feel like no one ever pays retail for NB's in general (even collabs can be had for cheap) so I don't mind paying retail once a year.

No they're not

Thread is movin today lol.....

For people that own the “City Never Sleeps” 998, how does the color hold up? I see some pics and they look dull or grungy kinda.....then I see other pics and they look great. I have an NB1 “CNS”, but sometimes I feel like “It’s not the real thing” and I want the real thing.

For people that own the “City Never Sleeps” 998, how does the color hold up? I see some pics and they look dull or grungy kinda.....then I see other pics and they look great. I have an NB1 “CNS”, but sometimes I feel like “It’s not the real thing” and I want the real thing.
Need a s12?

Dammit. was able to checkout UA 997 for a homie that isn't comp savy at all, and went back for my size and got cooked.

Need the 7.5 UA to add to my NN early pair. StockX ugly rn. i'll wait it out.

First NB in ages, first (and last) RF collab. Really, really nice.
image1 (4).jpeg

Mine are looking good
I don't wear them all the time and usually take care of my shoes to some degree but there not fading that if that's what you're asking

Dammit. was able to checkout UA 997 for a homie that isn't comp savy at all, and went back for my size and got cooked.

Need the 7.5 UA to add to my NN early pair. StockX ugly rn. i'll wait it out.

Speaking of StockX, have they ever done a Black Friday / Cyber Monday promo?

Wow can't believe the 997 sports are selling out as well. Thought about picking a pair up as I like the UA 997 sports more than the OGs.

Not sure if mentioned but SNS has a sale going on right now. Buy two items on sale and get an additional 25% off.

It’s currently early access so not everyone can get the additional 25% off. Be sure to login or it won’t apply.

Just completed the 576 anniversary set with the grey pair for $86 and scooped up some AM1’s. $300 worth of kicks for $150.

Was in meetings the whole morning. Gonna wait for Stockx or hope these release in Toronto boutiques. Only was interested in the Fusions.

Back
Top Bottom