Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Feel like Leonard an ugprade from Hayward who was rumored earlier in the year, even though the Boston connection.

Excited to see what this means for the basketball line and how they introduce the on court performance models.

Feel like Leonard an ugprade from Hayward who was rumored earlier in the year, even though the Boston connection.

Excited to see what this means for the basketball line and how they introduce the on court performance models.

Agreed. I think this is a huge get for NB, even though I think Kawhi is a boring personality. Except for that laugh though.

6E842A58-6FC7-47CA-A8E7-47650F03B06F.jpeg

NB should take the 990v2 and add a higher tongue with whatever cushioning Kawhi likes and just put a heel cup on the back to protect his ankle. Those would sell out fast

I really hate to be that guy... but has anyone else not gotten shipping for their Kith pairs yet?

If you have a login at UPS check on the website, sometimes shipments pop up there before you get a shipping email (a lot of times with Supreme for example)

Does anyone in here have a spare set of BLACK laces from a 670, 1300 or 1400? I had an extra pair of cream lace from my 670SP which is identical to the lace color that came with the NN fusions but just a little thinner which I prefer. Black lace would be ideal for the fusions (for me).

Back
Top Bottom