Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sorry most of you guys didn't have success and its probably because of all the lurkers in this thread. The first time they had mojitos up it was smooth sailing

Would be great if we could work with some stores and get some NT NB Thread coupons, we certainly help them out. I'm sure some stores already lurk the thread, would be good to reach out if anyone knows any stores well enough

Would be great if we could work with some stores and get some NT NB Thread coupons, we certainly help them out. I'm sure some stores already lurk the thread, would be good to reach out if anyone knows any stores well enough
Now that would be great!

I keep going back and forth on the Fingercroxx.
I'm with you there, part of me wants them (40%), the other part is indifferent if I don't get them for retail, no way I'm paying resale, I think the only thing I like about this is the 580 model and the laces, tbh this shoe had lots of potential, difficult to follow 580 west nycs, I doubt they care, but thats my opinion

That's not a bad idea.

So a pair of NB has finally hit feebay Ive been looking for in my size, price is a lil too much. Hope I can talk the seller down.

I think I know what your gunnin for.  may the force be with you.
oh we know, go for it ez money, you got it
nthat.gif

Must be nice! I have been looking for the 1300DG in a size 10 for sometime. They always pop up on NB.com after I have already used my coupons on other items.

Curious to see my red/grey elite 999s arriving tomorrow...Ordered Tuesday night...:smokin

Alot of sizes available on Slam Jam of Stone Island 577 both coulours for retail price!!! Super rare, cop that **** haha

http://shop.slamjam.com/index.php/firstfloor_en/men/brands/new-arrivals-spring-summer-2013.html
Not anymore, one pair size 11 in the white/grey color way. Rest is gone. Nice find tho for sure! Repped
Europe. Don't want to deal with that headache, plus they don't have a size 11.5/Europe 10.5.

That Mojito restock last night was ridiculous. I had the shoes in my cart and probably spent 40 minutes trying to check out and getting database errors. When I finally got through, it said shoe was gone.
In NB 11UK is 11.5US so they do currently have a US11.5 if you were interested. 
good looks, I got my mojitos from there and the DHL shipping got here in 3 days. Good to see them spread around
Are the sizes on their site in UK sizes? Im assuming they are. I was able to grab the grey/white pair in size 9 which Im assuming is UK so it will be 9.5US. Can anyone thats ordered from them confirm?

So much for slowing down on my sneaker purchases 
laugh.gif

a pair of 580's from last year 
pimp.gif
 If i can get it to 300 i may do it. havent seen a pair in my size for months

Are the sizes on their site in UK sizes? Im assuming they are. I was able to grab the grey/white pair in size 9 which Im assuming is UK so it will be 9.5US. Can anyone thats ordered from them confirm?

So much for slowing down on my sneaker purchases 
laugh.gif
The sizes listed on slamjam for the mojitos were in US, so you actually purchased a size 9 US not 9 UK, feel free to email and see if they can swap or let you know for sure, but slamjam told me not to worry that my purchase (10.5) was US not UK

Back
Top Bottom