Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i think im done trying to get the mojitos, if i keep missing every single drop like this then ill just take it as a sign that its not meant to be...

well, i was extremely bored last night with jack sh-it to do..why not a current collection post

this is all the NB joints ive acquired in my year and a half stay in NYC, i wish i coulda brought my collection from back home, but anyway here they go

damn, stunna killing it..them watermarks tho, gave me a headache just looking at it :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, i was extremely bored last night with jack sh-it to do..why not a current collection post

this is all the NB joints ive acquired in my year and a half stay in NYC, i wish i coulda brought my collection from back home, but anyway here they go

Damn

this is just the beginning..im barely scratching the surface cant wait to grab more
^ beautiful stash you got there Stunna!
nthat.gif
you've got a few i missed out on
appreciate it my dude
damn, stunna killing it..them watermarks tho, gave me a headache just looking at it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol, hypnotize minds broham 
laugh.gif

Took a little collection pic as well while I was trying to sign up for TeamNB. Not much, but here ya go-

Not anymore, one pair size 11 in the white/grey color way. Rest is gone. Nice find tho for sure! Repped

In NB 11UK is 11.5US so they do currently have a US11.5 if you were interested. 

Are the sizes on their site in UK sizes? Im assuming they are. I was able to grab the grey/white pair in size 9 which Im assuming is UK so it will be 9.5US. Can anyone thats ordered from them confirm?

So much for slowing down on my sneaker purchases :lol:

Wooooow they moved fast!!! When I posted the link they had like 6 sizes still....

Ordered a size 8 and 8,5 just to be sure about my size. Will sell the one that does not fit.

And I know what you mean with Europe, I have the same problem with US buys. Long and expensive shipping + high Duty Costs, sucks...

The sizes listed on slamjam for the mojitos were in US, so you actually purchased a size 9 US not 9 UK, feel free to email and see if they can swap or let you know for sure, but slamjam told me not to worry that my purchase (10.5) was US not UK

Damn that sucks. Ill try and email them but I doubt they'll be able to swap sizes due to limited availability. If they're 9's ill just cancel the order.

goddamb

i had to quote this beauty of a pic.

ur in nyc just for work dude?

Endclothing is dropping the fingercroxx at 5am est tomorrow and only in .5 sizes(uk7, 8, 9, 10, and 11).  SNS's release time is 11am est.  Hanon at 6 am est.
Anyone know any US retailers that will have these online?  I'm kinda torn on them - at first I didn't like them, but they kinda grew on me as the release date approached. Funny how that happens...

I hope to be able to get a sizeable collection like you all have. Just ordered my first pair yetserday and i'm already itching for more. Visited Feature in vegas last week for the first time and I was surprised at how many pairs I wanted to buy.

Dope stuff :pimp: Stunna!
thank you homie
i apologzie if ive got u confused, but arent u connected w 10deep?
yessuh, thats me..im the designer here

man that's so dope.

tell the team, Xdeep is one of the few streetwear brands from the second generation i respect.

u got any navajo inspired hoodies or hats lying around?

wait. now it makes sense when u posted pics from all those events.

congrats man.

if u can make it in the cit. well u know the rest

cur frankie blue eyes

@WEST147: Attention all New Balance heads!! 2 of the most anticipated ML999 colors of year!!!! Sizes 8-13. $120.

Took a little collection pic as well while I was trying to sign up for TeamNB. Not much, but here ya go-
B Sox, you're clear for landing. PM me your facebook URL and I'll get you set up.
@WEST147: Attention all New Balance heads!! 2 of the most anticipated ML999 colors of year!!!! Sizes 8-13. $120.
Called them, they're not ready to take phone orders yet. Told me to call back in 1-2 hours. So just wait and don't flood their phones.

Back
Top Bottom