Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm in South Korea right now and New Balances are super popular. I think I see people wearing more New Balances than Nikes. I wore my West NYC's to the New Balance store and the employees were freaking out. Hahah then I showed one of the sales associates my Ball and Bucks back home and I think his head was about to explode.

Yes, it's true (I'm Korean). They think "N" stands for Nike.

Just copped the red 999's from shoestores with that coupon 100.95 
pimp.gif
 nice price

Much appreciated for the help, On to the fingers in the AM

Just copped the red 999's from shoestores with that coupon 100.95 
pimp.gif

nice price

Much appreciated for the help, On to the fingers in the AM
That deal is such a steal. Good luck at feature. I'm gonna try the online drops but I heard the crooked tongues release sold out instantly so it might be a difficult one to get.

man im kinda regretting getting the blue 999 elites now.  the red is starting to look a lot better.
Haha I was thinking the same thing, except I'm regretting getting the 999s period. I would rather my money go towards those pebble blue 998s and the fingercroxx tomorrow.

Haha I was thinking the same thing, except I'm regretting getting the 999s period. I would rather my money go towards those pebble blue 998s and the fingercroxx tomorrow.
Yeah those pebble blues look nice but jcrew is outta my size. Good luck with the fingercroxx. I'll be waking up early for them.

3 Pairs Of The New Balance x Burn Rubber White Collar 580 Size 6 9.5 and 10 $155…
702-463-3322 feature lv

Dont think you can go wrong with either the blue or red 999 elites. Both are super clean, the blue ones are growing on me.

Wow this thread moves fast. Love how everyone is contributing and being so helpful in this thread. Anyway, the red 999 looks a lot better than the blue ones in my opinion. For those that have the 999's, just wondering how do they fit? Should I stay TTS?

Wow this thread moves fast. Love how everyone is contributing and being so helpful in this thread. Anyway, the red 999 looks a lot better than the blue ones in my opinion. For those that have the 999's, just wondering how do they fit? Should I stay TTS?
I would go TTS depending on shape of your foot. Some 999's fit a little big so some people may be going .5 size down but it's TTS for me. 

Last edited:
Wow this thread moves fast. Love how everyone is contributing and being so helpful in this thread. Anyway, the red 999 looks a lot better than the blue ones in my opinion. For those that have the 999's, just wondering how do they fit? Should I stay TTS?I 
You could go TTS but I think they run 0.5 large, depends if you are wide or narrow/normal footed

Same thing here, it was a hard decision. I just ordered the red 999's from HighKickz for $120 since Shoestores didn't have my size. Also want the 1300CP but I already bought 5 pairs within the last month and a half and my pockets are starting to hurt real real bad.

I'll have the Red 999s in hand tomorrow thanks to Epitome ATL. A full review and photoshoot should be up sometime next week over at facebook.com/GTFan712Productions.

I spy some SNS 577s in there. Great stuff.

Now that the Elite 999s are popping up all over the place, I just want to stress again how happy I am with them. I just wore the blue pair for four days straight in Chicago and they held up extremely well. They're incredibly comfortable and even survived some rain and snow unscathed.
anyone wanna post some on foot photos of them? still iffy about getting them idky 

I'm not sure if this will be very helpful, but it's the only on foot picture I have of the 999s. Sorry, really touristy shot at the Sears Tower observatory.

They fit true to size for me (11).

Same thing here, it was a hard decision. I just ordered the red 999's from HighKickz for $120 since Shoestores didn't have my size. Also want the 1300CP but I already bought 5 pairs within the last month and a half and my pockets are starting to hurt real real bad.
I've been holding off on those 999's for the same reason...  Have copped way too many sneakers the past month.  I can't believe I almost pre-ordered the blue 999's for $175, glad I was talked out of doing it.

Do you think the 999's will be available in a few weeks from now?  I mean people were hyped on a lot of the 1300 color ways that have come out recently and a lot of those are easily available.  Hopefully Karmaloop will have them at some point in the next month?

I'm not sure if this will be very helpful, but it's the only on foot picture I have of the 999s. Sorry, really touristy shot at the Sears Tower observatory.

They fit true to size for me (11).

im scared of heights, this picture made my stomach hurt lol

I'm originally from Japan and I somehow managed to track down a pair of the Mojitos in an online store in Japan.

As some of you may know, it's difficult to find online stores in Japan that ship internationally and accept credit/debit cards from overseas. Like Mita Sneakers for example.

I researched and found an online service in Japan that buys items for you and ships to the US.

So far they've been really great. Great communication and professional. They've answered all my questions, explained the different shipping options, and constant updates by email.

They'll be shipping my shoes today and I chose a more economical option to ship so they should be arriving in 2-3 weeks with tracking.

Hoping that they get here safe.

I will update about this once they arrive. If it works out well, I will let you guys know so that you can use the service to order from places like Mita Sneakers in the future.

Also, I had to order 1/2 size up (9.5US) since it was limited in remaining stock. Maybe someone will like to trade if they are TTS since I'm actually a size 9US?

I've been holding off on those 999's for the same reason...  Have copped way too many sneakers the past month.  I can't believe I almost pre-ordered the blue 999's for $175, glad I was talked out of doing it.

Do you think the 999's will be available in a few weeks from now?  I mean people were hyped on a lot of the 1300 color ways that have come out recently and a lot of those are easily available.  Hopefully Karmaloop will have them at some point in the next month?
Yup, patience. You shouldn't any worries about GR's, there will be plenty. Some shops just get the shoes in later than others so I wouldn't sweat it.

Back
Top Bottom