Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I've been holding off on those 999's for the same reason...  Have copped way too many sneakers the past month.  I can't believe I almost pre-ordered the blue 999's for $175, glad I was talked out of doing it.

Do you think the 999's will be available in a few weeks from now?  I mean people were hyped on a lot of the 1300 color ways that have come out recently and a lot of those are easily available.  Hopefully Karmaloop will have them at some point in the next month?
Yeah i'm going to risk it and wait. Since KL always has discount codes and hopefully they drop on FNL and use my two wc rewards 

right here im still debating if i should skip class to go to the release lol
do it 
devil.gif

I'm originally from Japan and I somehow managed to track down a pair of the Mojitos in an online store in Japan.
As some of you may know, it's difficult to find online stores in Japan that ship internationally and accept credit/debit cards from overseas. Like Mita Sneakers for example.
I researched and found an online service in Japan that buys items for you and ships to the US.
So far they've been really great. Great communication and professional. They've answered all my questions, explained the different shipping options, and constant updates by email.
They'll be shipping my shoes today and I chose a more economical option to ship so they should be arriving in 2-3 weeks with tracking.
Hoping that they get here safe.

I will update about this once they arrive. If it works out well, I will let you guys know so that you can use the service to order from places like Mita Sneakers in the future.

Also, I had to order 1/2 size up (9.5US) since it was limited in remaining stock. Maybe someone will like to trade if they are TTS since I'm actually a size 9US?
There's been discussion of proxy services such as fromjapan, juno, pondon, etc. i guess some people might have missed it but most know. They just prefer to try and get it domestically because US retail is much cheaper than japan retail, plus you have to factor service fees and the international shipping.
Also be more careful with skirting the classifieds. Buying/selling/trading outside that area can get you suspended/banned.

...missed the end fingercroxx drop. Looks like I should have been refreshing the NB page instead of the "Latest Products" page 
mean.gif

real quick question? Is end the company known for canceling orders? The website seemed to run out very quickly!

...missed the end fingercroxx drop. Looks like I should have been refreshing the NB page instead of the "Latest Products" page 
mean.gif
those went quickly.  I had a 9.5 in my cart and got all the way to the payment page and then it said they were gone.

Tried one more time and it went through using Paypal.  Hope they don't cancel like in the past, fingerscroxx.

Back
Top Bottom