Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They sold out in store hours ago and failed to let anyone know until it was time to release them. They already changed the release method this morning from 10EST no caveats to 12 EST remaining pairs. What a shady release method by them.
Bdga continues their grimey actions

Did anybody even see them pop up on bodega?

Also, I know it’s hype getting the best of me but originally I preferred the yellow tongue. But now realizing the mulberry tongue was ALD exclusive I want them and seeing the prices makes me upset haha

been away for a little bit but i remember boutiques backdooring pairs all the time. years later i can't believe this **** is still happening.

Even though I took an L in store at bodega I finally unds’d these m997wl. They said each location had 20 pairs but I only saw about 6 people leave with bags

Attachments

• 76C57F4A-E041-4F2D-BF9F-AAA0960FEA14.jpeg
    76C57F4A-E041-4F2D-BF9F-AAA0960FEA14.jpeg
    364.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Has anyone purchased the MSRC2 Tokyo Design Studios? I’m keep checking this thread to see if they have anyone posting pics.

DBB53EB9-3A60-4C1C-B3BD-8C1BF3F403E0.jpeg

Wearing those NB1 “CNS” tonight. This was like my 3rd attempt at pics and finally said screw it lol.

I think I’m back on the lifestyle train for a bit. As much as I love the v4 and the top notch comfort, I find myself desiring a little more color. I’m thinking of making some NB1 574s. Any advice from those in here that have some?

any 996 love in here. one of my go to;s for OCF is 996ryl

Almost bought a pair of the Bring Back Tyson’s the other week but decided to hold off...With 1300JP’s coming back next year they’ll scratch my vintage itch and I’ll aim for multiples...

Not knocking the 996...I’ll probably still end up with a pair if I ever come across them for cheap...

Back
Top Bottom