Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

With my VC jersey at work.
AC9E2225-689A-48A0-B74F-EC32DB5009AF.jpeg

I had the opposite experience. Im 6'1" 175 and purchased the large as I do in all NB shirts. Mine fits enormous, almost like an oversized XL. Its 100% cotton so i assume it will shrink a little but damn it is big.

Oh no......

Thanks for the feedback.

JS”

2019-06-14_15.10.21.jpg

First time seeing these Oreo's.. Mane it's crazy what growing up and getting married, buying a house and having a kid can do lol... I haven't bought a pair of sneakers for 7 months now. I can think of like 10 sneakers pick ups I wouldve bought no hesitation so far this year. It put life and priorities in perspective, it's something special when your child speaks the sacred harmonious language of DADA... HAPPY FATHERS DAY Y'ALL! :nthat:

Little bonus* lowkey regret but I even had a prototype set for this 997 color wheel Premium Option to mimic the Sonra Proto's "6th Floor"

Sonra-Proto-The-6th-Floor-431.jpeg

New Balance smartly removed the option (of Dark Shale) after the official release.​

V vidiviciun
Happy with those. Picked them up on sale, came in the other day.
60DB36DD-1C3D-4960-B162-3D25EDE408BE.jpeg
60DB36DD-1C3D-4960-B162-3D25EDE408BE.jpeg

Damn... What sale lol? What was the price point?!? :nthat:

the-price-is-right-1024x640.jpg

Loving the dedication to shape on the USA 998's since they were taken off the NB1 program. Even tho mesh is easier for Toe shape. I cant wait for a post NB1 998; leather or suede Perf 998. :pimp::nthat: Even tho, IG aka Primo :nthat: I know you're a 9.5 aka perfect sneaker shape, I'm now have confidence my 10.5 will be gud!!! :nthat::pimp:

Very happy with my End delivery. Haven’t worn 57X series since college (20+ years ago, gulp). These are great summer kicks.

64C69BA0-3D4F-42CA-B15E-3A9EDA394F82.jpeg

I know someone else already posted these Pop Trading 1500s, but the leather is nice and thick. On par with my Common Projects.
CADC9D16-CE56-4363-9506-A59A9F603391.jpeg

Was it only Pop and End that released those?

-Drew

I feel like down the line those Pop 1500s are gonna be like the Starcow set that released a few years ago. They were sitting for ages and could be had under retail, but now I think it'd be tough to find a pair of those DS. Wish the Pop pairs had a gumsole, but might end up grabbing the yellow one soon.

So clean. 998s fit big right? So i should go .5 down my nike size?
Only if you don't consider yourself to have a 'wider foot'. My 998 size is actually perfect for my wide width.

I do go 0.5 up for Jordan 1/3/4 and Air Maxes to compensate for the narrowness. Half size down ur Nike tts should be good.

Last edited:
I feel like down the line those Pop 1500s are gonna be like the Starcow set that released a few years ago. They were sitting for ages and could be had under retail, but now I think it'd be tough to find a pair of those DS. Wish the Pop pairs had a gumsole, but might end up grabbing the yellow one soon.
I feel like anyone who either had/ wanted jedis were immediately drawn to star cows. Wish I had a pair.

Well, I feel I have officially come to terms with being a real “wide footer”. I might even have to start buying 2E and such. It’s a sad day lol. I wore a couple pairs of shoes to work this week that legit almost gave me blisters. You guys/gals might end up seeing a lot of grey in my future.

Well, I feel I have officially come to terms with being a real “wide footer”. I might even have to start buying 2E and such. It’s a sad day lol. I wore a couple pairs of shoes to work this week that legit almost gave me blisters. You guys/gals might end up seeing a lot of grey in my future.
Not sure if I should like this post or not......what size are you lol?

Back
Top Bottom