Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No air don’t care? NB suede so butter :pimp:

16C59B41-6BF3-4E60-8D7F-CE95120C4931.jpeg

998 = 9.5
AM1 = Women’s 11

Was about to ask about those AM1's as I don't recall them. Figured they were an ID but you mentioned they're womens so that answers that. When did those AM1's release?

Going to the States in mid July for the first time in ten years. Would be stuck in Seattle for a week though. Any recommendation on where to pick up some NB?

Going for the first time in early August. Looking forward to exploring.

upload_2019-6-26_8-38-51.png

Teaser photo from my brother; I shipped them to his apt in NJ to save on tax. Should be seeing him this weekend to pick em up. I feel no shame copying fieg with these salmon fauxs. With the price tag and the plethora of options it's hard to not want to do the most and feel like you're getting your money's worth but ultimately I just wanted to have something I'd be happy to wear for years to come, and I've liked salmon toes for years. S/o also to @ohwussup for posting his pair with dark cashmere. I like it a lot more than navy on this shoe.

Going to the States in mid July for the first time in ten years. Would be stuck in Seattle for a week though. Any recommendation on where to pick up some NB?
I don’t have any sneaker shop info but I love Seattle and I know a ton of great food/coffee/beer spots if you’re interested.

upload_2019-6-26_8-38-51.png

Teaser photo from my brother; I shipped them to his apt in NJ to save on tax. Should be seeing him this weekend to pick em up. I feel no shame copying fieg with these salmon fauxs. With the price tag and the plethora of options it's hard to not want to do the most and feel like you're getting your money's worth but ultimately I just wanted to have something I'd be happy to wear for years to come, and I've liked salmon toes for years. S/o also to @ohwussup for posting his pair with dark cashmere. I like it a lot more than navy on this shoe.

I’m working from home today and think you’ve inspired me to finally do a 997 nb1. I’ve seen so many pairs that came out really good and better than I could likely do my own so I’m likely gonna take inspiration from or strait up copy one of those lol.

Was about to ask about those AM1's as I don't recall them. Figured they were an ID but you mentioned they're womens so that answers that. When did those AM1's release?

Going for the first time in early August. Looking forward to exploring.

Just over a year ago.

319986‌-‌109

Beautiful city! Go try my buddy ‘Chops poke shop - Mix Poke Bar!

Blue owl and Division Rd are amazing stores in Seattle. I don’t do denim but their selection of quality clothing pieces are top notch

going to toronto this summer—since it seems like y’all travel, are there any places i should go to? :nerd:

Blue owl and Division Rd are amazing stores in Seattle. I don’t do denim but their selection of quality clothing pieces are top notch

Seriously. Grab some Viberg service boots from DR and a pair of Momotaros from Blue Owl and you've got yourself one damn good day.

Blue Owl is probably the #1 denim store in the US followed by Standard & Strange (Oakland) and Mildblend (Chicago). If you are ever in those cities, go and explore.

M15300VK arrived from Overkill. One the best execution of black and mix of leather and suede details. The metal Overkill tags and 2 extra spares was a nice touch

29409FE9-11CD-4E99-8C15-0D6C4F9C57E0.jpeg

Attachments

• 75C66A0F-E4CA-4ACD-A354-1730D9A34901.jpeg
    75C66A0F-E4CA-4ACD-A354-1730D9A34901.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 45
  • D81A0C55-61F7-4B62-8211-B23A4C130277.jpeg
    D81A0C55-61F7-4B62-8211-B23A4C130277.jpeg
    345.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 7BEE6181-0DE6-4135-AE11-8019F710AF97.jpeg
    7BEE6181-0DE6-4135-AE11-8019F710AF97.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 37
I don’t have any sneaker shop info but I love Seattle and I know a ton of great food/coffee/beer spots if you’re interested.
Sounds good, in for good coffee as I will be have 9 to 6 lectures for 9 days lol

Saw 990s at The Rack a few weeks ago.. definitely piqued my interest... will be picking up a pair of the Angoras here pretty soon... sucker for white/off white/cream runners

Back
Top Bottom