Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

600 pairs of each CW or 600 pairs in the pack?
I truly need that kakkerlak pair
This is the most excited I’ve been for a pair in a minute so hope I can get through somewhere

Looks like it’s 200 pairs of each CW based on this video.

Last edited:
This dude is not happy about the kakkerlak 1500
22B80F72-1B56-470D-B646-C1A81A280523.png

Why do they have to all be that limited
Kakkerlak 577 is already dumb limited. Just give the people what we want! NB seems outta touch but that’s just my opinion

Creating demand by limiting supply. I don’t agree with it but I guess they’re trying to broaden appeal to new customers (hype) but also alienating their most common customers.

Maybe they read this board and see all the “I will waiT for that deep discount” posts and want to get us to buy them...at retail :frown:

Creating demand by limiting supply. I don’t agree with it but I guess they’re trying to broaden appeal to new customers (hype) but also alienating their most common customers.

Maybe they read this board and see all the “I will waiT for that deep discount” posts and want to get us to buy them...at retail :frown:
Yeah I understand why they would want it to be limited But just disappointed as well. It would be hilarious though if our discount talk in here somehow ****** us all over haha

I Highly highly highly doubt I’ll win on end since I never have in the past. Also gonna be a real bummer when pairs show up on stockx for thousands.

thanks! always good to have folks that can appreciate the minor details. i wish i could say they’re raw denim, but they’re just AE stretch jeans, which have turned out to be pretty damn good.

Had my first pair of raw denim hemmed and tried to find someone who could do a chain stitch locally but no luck. I’m surprised to see AE doing it on their denim, it’s a cool touch

600 Pairs Worldwide :sick:
FSR: 10 Sizes, from 8 to 13 (or 7 to 12 to say **** big feet gang)
10 pairs for each size for each colorway.
Resale footsites: Buy Now: $1,000+?! :smh:

TBH I've only won an END raffle once, but it's because my dumb *** thought the Japan Vintage 1500 were going to be limited... because they raffled it. ****ers baited me :lol:

I'm not very much into this whole surprise pair thingy, I'm fairly sure some of the Kakkerlak pairs will be backdoored by the time the raffle comes anyway, and there are too many pairs on my backlog to risk spending over 200$ on a pair I don't love (though I think all 6 pairs are cool on their own).

That being said, I'm very excited to see what comes from this Sample Lab in the future. Granted the market was different, but most of the pairs we love from the golden era were super limited as well, and these low production numbers will allow them to focus on details and pushing boundaries with their models.

I’d love to grab the Kakkerlak 1500 but I’m not a gambling man. I would not pay retail for the other two colorways so I’m out. Seems like an obnoxious gimmick and I’m surprised Flimby is doing it.

I prefer to know what I’m paying for ahead of time. Maybe I’m just an old grump.

Back
Top Bottom