Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

lol that phone at Millennium is busy cas of my boy...He's the first person to get his call picked up and they placed him on hold till they sold out and hung up on him lmao
LOL that's so sad but kinda hilarious at the same time.

What is everyone's honest opinion on whether the Fingercroxx will rise in value? If it might reach permanent Kennedy- type status, then I might go ahead and pull the trigger now. $400 now or $400 later... What's the difference. if it's going to be one of these releases that hypes up and then drops, I'll wait it out. Not sure what I think.

thank you all for your help and info. you all are extremely appreciated with vast amount of info here. I come here for the latest info on New Balance and have been blown away with styles NB has been releasing. Yes I am a "lurker" if you want to label me as so. I consider myself nothing more than a student and come here (source) for info. The only NBs I own are the ones I use for the gym and mini marathons. I used to sell shoes so I know the tech behind them. I don't own any of the recent collabs or "hot" colors. The only one I like and been holding back on is the Atmos Face Offs.

Just wanted to drop by and show appreciation even though I don't contribute like you all do. Again, THANK YOU.

What is everyone's honest opinion on whether the Fingercroxx will rise in value? If it might reach permanent Kennedy- type status, then I might go ahead and pull the trigger now. $400 now or $400 later... What's the difference. if it's going to be one of these releases that hypes up and then drops, I'll wait it out. Not sure what I think.
in econ, i learned 400$ now isn't 400$ later
roll.gif
but I think you will see more releases, I wouldn't pay more than 200$ for them but being resale, it's up to you, I think more places will drop them here and there, it is my first fingercroxx nb release, so this is all speculation. Kennedy hype status is very difficult to surmount, ebay pairs were 400$+ for a USED pair

SNS cancelled my order, not that bitter surprisingly, I liked the rush of adrenaline though

yep, i got the sns order cancellation email as well. since i was sort of expecting it (after my atmos 996 experience with them), i'm not surprised or overly distraught about it...

besides, there's always some other sneakers i can throw my monies towards right...

*sigh...

Shoestores.com came thru again. IMO these look better in person than most pics have shown. Not sure whether I like the red or the blue pair better. Glad I got em before Kith raised the hype level. SMH at that Kith price too

I am going to try to finagle something thru Feebay... I can't remember when I've wanted a NB release more.... I know people have mixed feelings on this colorway etc. but I am a sucker for anything camo, and the buttery tan suede with hits of lime green just make it worse for me. I don't have the patience to wait it out, given the very limited number of pairs the shops that have gotten them have received. SMH

Just copped a pair of Fingercroxx from STA for a fellow NT'er. They only got about 7 pairs in. I got lucky and waited only 3 hours, but the weather here was kind of bad. I felt bad for the dudes who waited longer and left empty handed because they didnt have their size.
i didnt even bother going to sta. the weather and +missing a class ill pass. how big was the line? how many heads?

$325-350 is the real resell value...Kennedys came out before pre hype and to revisit the older gems when something is popular is always expensive. I been trying to get a pair of Providers for like $400 DS for a year or so.

$325-350 is the real resell value...Kennedys came out before pre hype and to revisit the older gems when something is popular is always expensive. I been trying to get a pair of Providers for like $400 DS for a year or so.
if I could track down a pair of Fingercroxx in my size now for $325-$350 I would be very happy. I think legit resale might be even a little higher than that though.

got my sns cancel. not shocked. just wish sites would fix their overselling issues

QFT!

right there with you man...definitely feel exactly the same...hate it when sites get our hopes up when we seemingly are successful at coppin'...only to get all andy samberg on us and throw it on the ground... :smh:

got my cancellation email from SNS as well...No go and I was quick...oh well...ya'll was right about this..

Back
Top Bottom