Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

with all these SNS cancellation emails, I'm starting to wonder whether SNS picks the euro buyers first with all the order submitted since it's not an international transactions and easier shipping option for them.

Last edited:
with all these SNS cancellation emails, I'm starting to wonder whether SNS picks the euro buyers first with all the order submitted since it's not an international transactions and easier shipping option for them.

i wouldnt be surprised if that was the case. its seems like euro retailers are starting to not ship to the US anymore anyways(do to the impatience of all these kids that have been destroying their sites on jordan releases and then file paypal claims when there shoes dont arrive immediately)..

Last edited:
Ya'll are getting your cancellation emails early. Guess they're still working through the orders. Haven't gotten the axe yet...

Shoestores.com came thru again. IMO these look better in person than most pics have shown. Not sure whether I like the red or the blue pair better. Glad I got em before Kith raised the hype level. SMH at that Kith price too

Red pair will be here Today and already got the Blues. The Blues I can already see I'm gonna wear into the ground. Shoestores.com has just earned a customer. Great price and service.

Just FYI, I pointed out the overpricing on the 999s on Kith on Fieg's Instagram, and he went in and changed it to retail. Earned some respect from me for that move.

That's pretty cool that they came to their senses. I see that Concepts already sold out of the blue pair.

The price is pretty steep, but Urban Industry has the 998GNR in size UK11.

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/product/new-balance-m998-gnr-shoes-grey-navy.asp

24 Kilates posted some nice glamour shots of the spring UK 1500s on their blog today.

http://24kts.blogspot.ca/2013/02/new-balance-m1500-springsummer-2013.html

So funny, I think everyone is trolling around world wide sites to see if the Fingercroxx is out there. Know I was. Came across some B&Y 1700 for $129 at kixsquare. Sizes 8.5, 10.5, 11, 12. They charge a ridiculous amount for shipping but it still brings you in below retail.

my pair got cancelled as well...I expected it...wouldnt doubt that theyre picking the euro buyers first

Just FYI, I pointed out the overpricing on the 999s on Kith on Fieg's Instagram, and he went in and changed it to retail. Earned some respect from me for that move.
lol putting him on blast-mad respect. lol needed a wake up call. hopefully he'll put up the high risks online.

That's respect right there. Idk if I wanna wait for other retailers to drop them. I rep packers since from nj.

I bought my first item from Kith last night; those Asia's and they shopped te same day. But like I said support local shops first

I got email confirmation at 4:00:45 so 45 seconds after release for a 9.5 from SNS and still got cancelled. It's all good tho, they're alright but nothing crazy IMO. Not gunna drop resale price on em and for those that are these will sit until they sell at 300-340 just like the West NYC. I wouldn't pay more than that.

Back
Top Bottom