Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sizes:
20190828_115107.jpg 20190828_115034.jpg 20190828_115018.jpg 20190828_102927.jpg 20190828_102717.jpg

Wow, United arrows made it to Marshalls. wild. i dont even have that pair.

for everyone asking they're all at the stores I already posted: westport, danbury, Fairfield, hamden, Milford, CT. unfortunately too many requests in here to accommodate everyone but if you can get to those stores around Fairfield and new haven county, CT, they're all yours.

Solecollector's been garbage since the complex buyout. I would recommend not following, looking at, or sharing anything they put out. It just further perpetuates their garbage.

The shoes aren’t a 990nv2 so what’s the “collab narrative”? Lazy, yes but still technically a different color way

I don't think Ronnie would peddle non-collabs for his annual show. seems to be a pretty big deal to him. If the story i heard about the leaked pairs is true, its pretty damn funny, and it benefited those of us that didn't care if the v2 and 998 were a collab or not. and for half off at that.

and to be fair, none of those 990/3/6/7 that hit the kith site were ever branded as 'kith versions' anyways. that was stockx and goat.

What’s the story past it got dropped on eBay for half off?

Looks like the recent ebay 990v2 (and probably 998 )were Ronnie’s upcoming NB

B3326CF6-6B81-40DF-A115-6CFCF8E5C773.png
Didn't these or some grey joints release on the kith site? I had no idea they were a collab. If so that's crazy lol.. hope they aren't and hope I can find a pair with this or the grey color...

Wasn’t the eBay pair an old GR? Sole stop released them as well when the GNR dropped

No, these product codes were new.

Didn't these or some grey joints release on the kith site? I had no idea they were a collab. If so that's crazy lol.. hope they aren't and hope I can find a pair with this or the grey color...

M990N2 is the all grey pair...those dropped in a few boutiques in the US along with NB stores.

Back
Top Bottom