Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I've had luck only at Nordstrom racks in the bay area over here in Northern California. I am a firm believer the distrubution of products for marshalls and the like is location based. They probably save money on transportation costs that way.

These came in today.
BWB1b.jpg
BWB1b.jpg

More marshalls...
Westport, CT:
20190828_103833.jpg
Fairfield, CT:
20190828_115444.jpg
20190828_114941.jpg
Hamden, CT:
20190828_132755.jpg

WTF they had the DTLR EST DMV's?? I paid retail for mine, and they're long sold out. I'm gonna need to take a pic of my local Marshalls tmrw so you guys can envy the totally awesome collection of old man orthopedic shoes...

The 2-3 Marshall’s I frequent rarely have anything good. All these finds make me want to make a stop, knowing damn well it’ll be dry.
I've given up on marshalls, lol. I just look at the finds as at least someone on nt found em.

Last edited:
Is there any chance to buy 990v5 below retail with some code or sth ? I love the shoes but don't want to pay retail really

Is there any chance to buy 990v5 below retail with some code or sth ? I love the shoes but don't want to pay retail really

whats you're buy in price? I haven't paid retail for any of my GRs so far. ebay, and i'm sure something will pop up this wkd w labor day sales.

GOAT, stockx, or eBay... place offers when available, for less than asking price.

I've never seen anything cool at my marshalls and I go all the time lol.. Need to check my Nordstrom rack more often

I’m hella confused. Are these a retro or a new kith collab:

Back
Top Bottom