Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

In the wild...

57C6C686-DC9F-4923-9A1C-42D93A531C2B.jpeg
69A288C7-3900-485C-B29D-FD1CDBEC3DE0.jpeg

Just gotta have patience with NB. If the sport is a truly successful model. It will be around but if it flops like a lot of the sport models then I’m sure the lot will discontinue

Just gotta have patience with NB. If the sport is a truly successful model. It will be around but if it flops like a lot of the sport models then I’m sure the lot will discontinue
True. Also noticed the price difference between store in europe (over 200eur) and those in the States (180usd) is pretty substantial.

Just pulled the trigger for the 997s on notre. Didn’t see anywhere else have my size and discounted. Hopefully they’re nice in person

I guess those of you (and others) who were able to cop OMN1 were NOT planning on wearing, being that I searched eBay and sellers are asking anywhere from $500-$1,000.
NB with the super fast shipping my 997s get in today
mine as well. Looking forward to opening when I get home.

Got into 997s and 577s a few years ago...

They were releasing alot of dope colorways a few years back and just stopped... We occasionally get a dope colorways but it seem most of the good colorways are collabs or limited...

The past few seasons has been lackluster to me... I want some new 997s but haven't seen anything I want to buy. I may have to customize a pair or 2

Back
Top Bottom