Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

:pimp:

IMG_20190906_171215_605.jpg

M997SGR extremely tempting but way too far out of what I am willing to pay.

On another note, END seems to be having an unadvertised sale tonight. Additional 25% off in cart on entire store including sale. Must be logged in to see discount. Includes New Balance and all the brands I have added so far.

Last edited:
Lol. No need that for negativity in here, everyone's entitled to their own opinions. I'm personally excited about the 1700s and I'm a decade removed from college.

Not being negative, just think they are ugly, something that has been said here previously without causing any issues. I like stuff that others find ugly, and I wouldn’t really care what someone on the internet thinks about a pair of sneakers that I like. I’m waiting attentively on the red wing NB’s that were met with a lukewarm reaction on here, won’t care what others think about them :wink:

Not being negative, just think they are ugly, something that has been said here previously without causing any issues. I like stuff that others find ugly, and I wouldn’t really care what someone on the internet thinks about a pair of sneakers that I like. I’m waiting attentively on the red wing NB’s that were met with a lukewarm reaction on here, won’t care what others think about them :wink:

Nothing wrong with expressing your opinion and stating that they are ugly - when the v4 came out most of the regulars on this thread hated the shoe (many still do). But there's also no need to make assumptions either about who might enjoy them :smile:

On another note, END seems to be having an unadvertised sale tonight. Additional 25% off in cart. Must be logged in to see discount. Includes New Balance and all the brands I have added so far.
Works on regular and sale items.

On another note, END seems to be having an unadvertised sale tonight. Additional 25% off in cart on entire store including sale. Must be logged in to see discount. Includes New Balance and all the brands I have added so far.

Good looking out, copped the 1500UCT in my size11.5 So if anyone wants a size 11us for way under retail hit me up.

Same—midsole looks comfy but too bulky for my current taste. Good looks with end tho. Another 991 for the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom