Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hi all, I’ve been an Air Max 1 fan until I’ve stumbled upon my first 997 Duck Camo and am blown away by the quality! Definitely in love with the 997/1500!

Unfortunately I’m a size US7 and I realized it’s very rare to find online/retail shops that stocks this size.

Anyone can share where can I cop some online? Appreciate!

7D43E63D-07C1-4AC9-9AC9-0581EE631E97.jpeg
Today’s wear

strata east is great. Clifford Jordan's glass bead games is an amazing record
Great lp. happy to have a mint og copy. love the track "John Coltrane" on it (as well as the man). As with records, finding things can be quite a lot easier depending on the region you live in. You are killing me with your Marshalls finds. Digging in the shoe boxes as opposed to the crates.

Not gonna lie, pretty disappointed to see the lace options don’t include a blue that matches the upper

I like white laces but not for a collab ... especially when there is beige ones.
That's like choosing white laces with an NB1

Just missed a pair of 996GRN, would have been a good alternative to the actual 991 |l

Not gonna lie, pretty disappointed to see the lace options don’t include a blue that matches the upper
Agreed man
For the most part the laces gotta match the tongue/uppers for me, with some exceptions of course

Dope 998s and cute kid. Whack baseball team tho :smile:

Thanks man! Wasn’t our year but can’t be too mad after that playoff run last year.

Sox all day. Not so meaningful games at this point unfortunately but she wouldn’t remember that - it’s the park and the experience she’ll remember. Enjoy that

100%. Just going there is such a great experience. Never gets old. She had a blast.

Back
Top Bottom