Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For my NY cats, I know Todd Snyder recently opened his liquor store (formerly J Crew liquor store where I bought 1400MG which are now at Marshall’s for $28 :lol:)

There could be some potential goodies there.

Great lp. happy to have a mint og copy. love the track "John Coltrane" on it (as well as the man). As with records, finding things can be quite a lot easier depending on the region you live in. You are killing me with your Marshalls finds. Digging in the shoe boxes as opposed to the crates.
thanks man! yeah crazy track. I've def found some amazing jazz and funk records at goodwill's around southwestern CT over the years.

For my NY cats, I know Todd Snyder recently opened his liquor store (formerly J Crew liquor store where I bought 1400MG which are now at Marshall’s for $28 :lol:)

There could be some potential goodies there.
The one on west broadway? That’s not Jcrew anymore? Last time I was there was when they did the Jcrew packer asics

The red wings collab gonna be pretty pricy

Attachments

• C558BFED-A1A2-4BFC-942F-210527B52078.jpeg
    C558BFED-A1A2-4BFC-942F-210527B52078.jpeg
    293.4 KB · Views: 82
That’s about the range I’ve been paying. They can go as low as $90 but that takes patience and luck depending on shoe size.
Thanks man. I’m going to try and complete the UK “suede” pack? Snagged the blue last night at $135. Love the green but still $185.

Back
Top Bottom