Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

yea i feel 1,050$ is pretty crazy, i never payed that much for a shoe, theres a cut off at some point and i believe thats it....HAHA

this thread >>>>>

copped ds seals and the new red elites

thanks for the help guys

Last edited:
Props on the video GTfan, you know I'm a loyal fan of your videos done the right way. My elites should be here tomorrow and my Fingercroxx. a day or two, cant wait.

Argghhh I should've waited on copping the red 999 elites. I ordered them from HighKickz last week for $120, I could've saved $24 form ordering from Nicekicks. I just ordered the M1300CP for $128 though. I putting a stop on buying shoes for a while, I keep buying and buying even though I tell myself to stop. This is it though for me for at least a couple of months 
ohwell.gif

Argghhh I should've waited on copping the red 999 elites. I ordered them from HighKickz last week for $120, I could've saved $24 form ordering from Nicekicks. I just ordered the M1300CP for $128 though. I putting a stop on buying shoes for a while, I keep buying and buying even though I tell myself to stop. This is it though for me for at least a couple of months 
ohwell.gif
comes with the territory. you cant get the best deal everytime. just brush it off and try to get the best price on the next pair you get...although i still gotta sour taste from getting those teal 1600s from kith!

Argghhh I should've waited on copping the red 999 elites. I ordered them from HighKickz last week for $120, I could've saved $24 form ordering from Nicekicks. I just ordered the M1300CP for $128 though. I putting a stop on buying shoes for a while, I keep buying and buying even though I tell myself to stop. This is it though for me for at least a couple of months :\
I tell myself that every week lol I always relapse

That nice kicks deal is always awesome. Would match pricing in my location and even a little cheaper. It always pays to wait, wait and wait.

Btw nice vid again gtfan! You give the best review out there. If I own a store I would have given you kicks to review. Id vouch for you to be an ambassador of NB. :wink:

Nicekicks: on a mission to get me in the doghouse.

Resistance is futile to the $96 blue 999s. Caved and copped.

My wife will be pleased. FML.

I need to step out of this thread...:lol: good thing that blue pair 999 was gone in my size...

Sneaker Politics has the copper 1300 for 129.95. I think that is cheaper than some sites. $11 shipping too though. Also the red 999 Elite is available with a couple of sizes already sold out. I think there are better deals out there for the 999.
 How well known is SP? I live right down the road from it in Baton Rouge
laugh.gif

Stunna man you're sick. LOL

999 sold out with the quickness on NK. Did snag the Saucony G9 Shadow 6 for a great price.

Wait so how do you get the code? And does it work with student discount.

Also does anyone know if they released the elite 999s in 11.5?
The code is for online, and you can only apply the Student Discount in-store, so no, you cannot.

The code is for online, and you can only apply the Student Discount in-store, so no, you cannot.
I actually had some luck awhile back when I emailed them using my university email asking for a student discount for an online order.  I think it depends on the service rep that you get though.

Back
Top Bottom