Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Peter from SNS had posted something about Salmon Soles on his Instagram feed

Not sure if they're doing a re-release as I wasn't that hyped on them to begin with but maybe keep an eye on Sneakersnstuff
He says they're coming soon to SNS.  I really hope that's actually true. thanks for the info.

thanks for the info stunna. now someone buy my iphone 5 so i can get some new kicks!!!!!!!

roll.gif
Thanks for editing your post.  Welcome to NT.

Last edited:
This how reviews should be done - straightforward, informative, and clear.  It seems like most review videos seem to be made for the sake of the filmmaker to just show off new purchases, yours actually help someone who is interested in and thinking about buying the particular model
I love reading comments like these. This is exactly what I set out to do when I began producing videos last Summer, and I'm glad that viewers are enjoying it. Thanks for watching!
Are you getting the blue pair?  I kinda want them, but I'd like to see your pics and review(if you're copping) before I buy.
No, I don't plan on copping the Blue pair. I just don't like the contrast that the dark grey midpanel gives the shoe. Red colorway is much cleaner, IMO.

hi i know the kenndys are hard to find now but im looking for a ds pair of vnds pair of them i think those are fire and missed trying to find them now that i got some $$$$$ so anyone out there pmk me pls and lets work something out or any leads to a pair would be nice!!!!

CNCPTS x NEW BALANCE KENNDYS 999 10.5 VNDS,DS $$$$$$ READY!!!

20% off NB from Jcrew...pretty sure it works for all the ones on their site

CYQ7A4DMJ

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shoes/sneakers/PRDOVR~95527/95527.jsp
Peter from SNS had posted something about Salmon Soles on his Instagram feed

Not sure if they're doing a re-release as I wasn't that hyped on them to begin with but maybe keep an eye on Sneakersnstuff
Jcrew code didn't work for me, which is really a good thing because I'd end up buying at least 2 pairs I don't need if it did.

Also really hope they do restock some salmon soles, maybe my favorite new balances but I refuse to pay over $300 for them.

Also Amazon has grapes for some good prices, and if you sign up for their shoe emails you can get 20% off. I got a pair for $98.

hi i know the kenndys are hard to find now but im looking for a ds pair of vnds pair of them i think those are fire and missed trying to find them now that i got some $$$$$ so anyone out there pmk me pls and lets work something out or any leads to a pair would be nice!!!!
Put it in your signature.  No buying/selling in the thread or it might get locked, but good luck with that search.  Hope you have deep pockets.

I'm starting to feel like the buy/sell police.

Last edited:
hey guys got a sizing question for ya.
im looking at two pairs of nb 999 seals sz 11 and 12 respectively. i normally wear an 11.5 in almost everything and was wondering if someone with 999 experience could point me towards a certain pair--or tell me to avoid them both entirely
thanks
seals run half size bigger, get an 11

Do you know if the Elites run the same as the Seals?

Also, I swear I saw a coupon code posted for Nice Kicks but can't find it. Anyone have one?

retrokidd88 there's a used size 8 Kennedy on the bay for the low buy it now price of $1,050 + $20 for shipping

Hey guys how does 996 fit ? Im a usual 11s-11.5 in 1500s and is 230 too much for a atmos x faceoff ?

thanks for the heads up  jellyfishin, i dont mind if there too high i just need them in my life lol and XIVpostive ha too small 10.5 or 11 is my size i would like the 10.5 seeing how the 999 runs on the bigger side for me mt580 is more spot on....just me tho

BTW for the bay area sneaker heads my homie has 9 and 9.5 in fingercroxcc, trying to move them quick picked them up at bows and arrows berkley i got my size 11 there!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom