Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

catchntds catchntds Thank you for the heads up! I’ve been watching NAJ on that site for a while now, especially because they were marked down (I’m assuming by error) prior to the 50% sale.

Pretty close. Dont think i'll order it.

z123.jpg

looks like Hanon is going to have a 40% sale on certain brands each day this week...does any one have any insider info on when New balance may be? lol looking to grab some 577s

Today is the first day of NBs "9 Days of Rewards". Half off the $5, $10, and $20 rewards.

I currently only have 4,100 points. I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and take advantage of this deal now. What are the chances that the amount of points I have will actually be able to get me something significantly better?

looks like Hanon is going to have a 40% sale on certain brands each day this week...does any one have any insider info on when New balance may be? lol looking to grab some 577s
Im really hoping new balances go on sale cause i already have my eye on like 2-3 pairs

I'm still surprised people are tripping over a (IMO) mediocre collab. I am washed so I had no idea the ALD name carried this much weight and hype.

Wouldn't say tripping, just throwing it out there to get more information. Find it kind of funny that New Balance was super undlear about the release after ALD dropped and now they drop some picture on IG after it soldout everywhere. The collaboration resonates because it was extremely hyped and the release was an absolute **** show. Its a clean CW that not that common. Plus a lot of people don't give a **** about NB unless its super hyped.

Wouldn't say tripping, just throwing it out there to get more information. Find it kind of funny that New Balance was super undlear about the release after ALD dropped and now they drop some picture on IG after it soldout everywhere. The collaboration resonates because it was extremely hyped and the release was an absolute **** show. Its a clean CW that not that common. Plus a lot of people don't give a **** about NB unless its super hyped.

something I always wondered was why NB posts on their Instagram page about a hyped release that has already been dropped and sold out. noticed it on the past couple releases and they never provide any info on what retailers are carrying the shoe or if NB is going to be releasing

something I always wondered was why NB posts on their Instagram page about a hyped release that has already been dropped and sold out. noticed it on the past couple releases and they never provide any info on what retailers are carrying the shoe or if NB is going to be releasing

All the releases that are very difficult have been hyoed the most(ALD, JJJJound, Stray Rat, No Vacancy). Meanwhile nothing else gets the love. Tactic they are doing purposely as well as providing minimal detail. Also looks like the ALD "exclusive" 850 are in Boston at the NB store now, after they went from ALD, Bodega, END and the sneaker truck.

If New Balance is as hot as all their employees are saying they would be able to release shoes accordingly but since all the kids only care about hyped NB they have to blow smoke to keep the hype rolling.

What's a steal from centre. Go figure I paid almost retail for my naj and nag.

By any chance someone on here selling the 1500 sample labs on stock x size 10? Trying to snag them

All the releases that are very difficult have been hyoed the most(ALD, JJJJound, Stray Rat, No Vacancy). Meanwhile nothing else gets the love. Tactic they are doing purposely as well as providing minimal detail. Also looks like the ALD "exclusive" 850 are in Boston at the NB store now, after they went from ALD, Bodega, END and the sneaker truck.

If New Balance is as hot as all their employees are saying they would be able to release shoes accordingly but since all the kids only care about hyped NB they have to blow smoke to keep the hype rolling.

yeah I noticed that the 850s they dubbed as an “ALD” exclusive have just been popping up on other retailers and also in the new balance Los Angeles stores as well.

funny to see how NB hasn’t even really been releasing any of these hyped collabs on their own site

do you think ald 990v5 would still drop somewhere else ? I badly need a pair of those and i failed with every raffle and attempt to purchase them..

do you think ald 990v5 would still drop somewhere else ? I badly need a pair of those and i failed with every raffle and attempt to purchase them..
I think they should drop by the end of this week or next week.

ALD pairs barely shipping and also all the other raffle pairs too. Won’t be a big drop I think but in my case, I’ll only be paying a little over retail

Back
Top Bottom