Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

3B0EE076-B350-46BD-9425-0141B92BDBBB.jpeg

EAT v5s touched down.
The grey is too dark on these IMO

the v3s>>>>>

29400998_156590058350002_7832171162619609088_n.jpg

I think they should drop by the end of this week or next week.

ALD pairs barely shipping and also all the other raffle pairs too. Won’t be a big drop I think but in my case, I’ll only be paying a little over retail
do you have any solid proof, any store? Can't find anything in the net

do you have any solid proof, any store? Can't find anything in the net
just going off what I’ve been getting from sellers off eBay and grailed. prices on goat for my size 9 has been steady around 270 as well and I want to say they will drop a little bit more.

considering tax and shipping I would’ve had to pay off ALD, I’d be fine paying 275 max for the v5

just going off what I’ve been getting from sellers off eBay and grailed. prices on goat for my size 9 has been steady around 270 as well and I want to say they will drop a little bit more.

considering tax and shipping I would’ve had to pay off ALD, I’d be fine paying 275 max for the v5
yeah got it but does it really proves that there would still be some store releases ?

yeah got it but does it really proves that there would still be some store releases ?

didnt say anything about anymore store releases, just those that did a raffle last week and are shipping out pairs this week.

looks like the ship has sailed for a retail cop unless NB does a random drop like they did with the last bodega 997

didnt say anything about anymore store releases, just those that did a raffle last week and are shipping out pairs this week.

looks like the ship has sailed for a retail cop unless NB does a random drop like they did with the last bodega 997
I hope then that we got some info soon

50% OFF code: GIVETHANKS
$10 shipping

enjoy!

Duck the one day I don’t check into NT

GDMI GOOD JOB CLEARING IT OUT GUYS

Now I won’t be able to cop anything for more than $95

Also can’t believe you guys like the new sole over the classic 997. Is it that much more comfy?

I’m not sold on the new color wheel yet. Like someone said it looks very crayon-y like all the colors clash too much. But I’ll hold my breath till some of yours come in. Might have to make a toothpaste inspired pair although I hate white shoes on myself

Last edited:
Got a pair of fresh foam roav's for $50 of centre...needed a new pair of gym shoes so can't beat that 🤷🏾‍♂️ hopefully they're comfortable as I've never bought a pair of this particular model.

Got a pair of fresh foam roav's for $50 of centre...needed a new pair of gym shoes so can't beat that 🤷🏾‍♂️ hopefully they're comfortable as I've never bought a pair of this particular model.
NBs with Fresh Foam are really comfy, like a slightly more firm React midsole. Tried on the Hierro v5s and was this close to picking them up.

IMG_20191126_183308.jpg

Slapped some yellow laces on the ALD v5s...not sure about them.

Did some "analysis" on the hanon site and looks like new balance and jordan/nike brand will be either tomorrow or Thursday for 40%. Got a few in cart ready to check out :smile:

Duck the one day I don’t check into NT

GDMI GOOD JOB CLEARING IT OUT GUYS

Now I won’t be able to cop anything for more than $95

Check the site every now and then - it looks like they're periodically adding new stuff. Doesn't seem like they've been restocking the sizes which have already sold out, though.

Back
Top Bottom